ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only when the air bubble bottoms out. Doesn't happen often though. 

You probably get similar noise results as continental soles on waxy floors.

Nothing really, just 1 pair being older. I've only noticed that my older prod. date UBs are beginning to lose their 'bounce' vs. newer UBs in the collection.
Eventually I believe if someone finally gets their 1.0 'grail' in the next year or two, it def won't be worth it in terms of comfort. 

Currently running a theory that boost can go 'stale' after a while.

I am curious to know your findings. I have one pair of 1.0 (CB), and the rest are 3.0's. I've worn my 1.0 more than the other pairs and I've noticed that my 3.0's are bouncier to a certain degree. My 1.0 pair feels just the tiniest bit stiffer in the boost. I think boost does harden/stale after a while, but at this point I'm just one example that probably doesn't apply to everyone else.

it's weird but I would say RC is the most comfy of all the 7 1.0s that I own.  I think adidas may have tweak the boost material and the RC upper is so nice and soft.  
completely agree-the upper is the most breathable out of any knit adidas has done to date making them a great summer shoe or for those who have issues with sweat. IMO they are the most comfy/stylish boost shoe of all time. Currently looking to double up. 

Last edited:
I was browsing through GOAT and prices for 1.0's is insane. OG's going for $600. Even Navy's and Royals going for $400. G T F O H

Last edited:
I was browsing through GOAT and prices for 1.0's is insane. OG's going for $600. Even Navy's and Royals going for $400. G T F O H
Yup, I had no idea until someone on a shoe group offered me yeezys for my wool greys 
laugh.gif

CB1.0 prices have started to get out of hand too. I use to be on the lookout and pick them up whenever i would see any 1.0's for good prices, but there is no such thing.

Ive been trying to say people have hyped up the 1.0s wayyy too much. The late bandwagoners will pay anything to make it look like they were always on board. I'll continue to off certain 1.0s when I like the updated version.

Last edited:
want to give me $550 for OG's? $400 for solar yellows? $350 for royals? Take them. I had no problems with giving those up. Well maybe the OG's stung a bit because i didn't really want to sell them.

For those that are fans of the 1.0s, you guys don't mind the 1.0s don't come with continental rubber? I'm only asking cuz after I walked on my 1.0s I felt the rubber was slippery compared to my 3.0s

Rocking the 2.0's and 3.0's has made the 1.0's feel especially tight.  To the point where I don't even want to wear them any more.  

Design wise 1.0 is the best no doubt.  But in terms of comfort, the 3.0 I think feels the best on feet.  

For those that are fans of the 1.0s, you guys don't mind the 1.0s don't come with continental rubber? I'm only asking cuz after I walked on my 1.0s I felt the rubber was slippery compared to my 3.0s

The part I hate about the 1.0 soles is they squeak like I'm passing gas with each step around certain floor types. Not too much slippage here but I only use for casual walking.

Last edited:
The part I hate about the 1.0 soles is they squeak like I'm passing gas with each step around certain floor types. Not too much slippage here but I only use for casual walking.

both the og and continental soles squeak on the wrong floor.

Last edited:

Only ones with Continental soles are Creams, 3M, reigning champ, and TB. I might've missed one more.

If CB and TB 1.0's ever reach 600, my DS pairs can find a new home. At the end of the day, I can't eat shoes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom