ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anyone know what resell price lookin like on RC 1.0 sz 9 DS? Someone just made me an offer not sure i should take it

Anyone get confirmation email from miadidas? I got billed but didn't get an email? Does it take longer?
As @misterly  and @FullMax97  have said, I received my confirmation email fairly quickly.

The last time I got just a charge on my account without a confirmation email, I contacted CS and they told me that I was out of luck. The pending charge disappeared either later that day or the day after.  

So I was able to get 2 codes and I went with these options. Black with the solar red since I need a new black pair. My black 2.0s are completely yellow in the boost. I also went with the white and black sole since I've always wanted a pair of white 1.0s but never got them. Didn't get the gray pair because I just got a pair of silver 1.0s and my latest cop were the collegiate navy' 2.0s so I had to pass on the navy's. Call it the hype beast in me but I'll a lil mad I skipped on the navy's. Lol. View media item 2485341
Kind of wishing I did this instead of a orange sole on my white pair...

Last edited:

Okay I got through and the lady that helped me this time was very nice and helpful

What she said was that once you order ships you need to call back with your tracking information and they will credit the 15% off back to your card (Or paypal)

So everyone who missed out on the discount just wait until you get shipping information and call back and let them know your order has shipped and that a customer service rep told you that they would credit you 15% back once it shipped
interesting.. it changes w/ the person. Hopefully, I don't have to call back in. 

I just don't love the pattern plus my tts sz 9 is mad long on me. I don't really consider them 1.0 even tho we call them 1.0
Sizing was definitely weird on them. It didn't bother me much since I like my shoes fitting loose anyway. Crazy how I paid $400 for them two weeks before they officially released and that's what they are going for now. I thought they would shoot way up
laugh.gif

Sizing was definitely weird on them. It didn't bother me much since I like my shoes fitting loose anyway. Crazy how I paid $400 for them two weeks before they officially released and that's what they are going for now. I thought they would shoot way up
laugh.gif
yea it looks like the days of UB collabs shooting way up are done.. WW and HS were the last of them i think. love my HS wear them all the time but my WW will get sold eventually.

Ebay is getting real strict about invoices. Too scared to lose my account to save/make a few bucks.
usually it's a warning first. Done some of my major profit deals through eBay then working around to paypal invoice.

Just have to find the correct buyer who doesn't make it obvious.

yea plus not sure why but I feel safer with ebay then straight pp inv
They both pretty much the same. In essence, eBay is just the middleman as you are insured by them and PayPal.

PP inv just cuts eBay's profits (which is why they are getting real strict) which is 10%. so it can add up esp if you sell pair for $500.

So I've only been in this thread for about a year now. I was wondering, how hard were the earlier collabs to get? Pretty much same as they are now, sell out instantly? Or did we have a slightly better chance since hype wasn't that crazy yet? I might be wrong with my assumptions but oh well lol.

So I've only been in this thread for about a year now. I was wondering, how hard were the earlier collabs to get? Pretty much same as they are now, sell out instantly? Or did we have a slightly better chance since hype wasn't that crazy yet? I might be wrong with my assumptions but oh well lol.
all were botted just as they are now. Just that resell wasn't as high as they are now.

UB collabs never reached Yeezy resell territory until probably middle or early 2.0 knit times.

Last edited:
Shoutout to the dude on twitter who gave me his working miadidas code for free. Some people are still great!

Been hard to get hyped UBs ever since the creams dropped. Sites overseas usually just crashed for me unless but I only tried to cop a few of them like the WWs and SNS. 

Back
Top Bottom