ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was on the live chat trying to see if I could get my code reactivated or something and the rep told me the Mi Adidas are now sold out.
Man I can never spawn that live chat. I try multiple product pages too for it to popup 
laugh.gif

Can't even get the code to work lol. 

give it at least an hour or so. i tried mine, it didnt say invalid but it was trying to load then gave a different kind of error. tried it again and then it said invalid voucher code. will try again in an hour or so after clearing cookies/ history. lol

Am I the only one who doesn't get the hype on these Mi Adidas UBs? They look really unexciting imo. I think the process may have created buzz where otherwise there'd be none.

Am I the only one who doesn't get the hype on these Mi Adidas UBs? They look really unexciting imo. I think the process may have created buzz where otherwise there'd be none.
Its the closest to CNY 1.0/Solebox some will ever get
roll.gif

MC pattern will always be fan favorite by the masses. And the exclusivity of the code also adds to the hype.

I really like them. there subtle which is nice. nothing thats too flashy or loud. 

Anyone see this new color of the Trail Response?

BB1659_01_standard.jpg

Like these a lot. Can't wait until these show up at Adidas outlets for the red tag saaaaaale

So I've only been in this thread for about a year now. I was wondering, how hard were the earlier collabs to get? Pretty much same as they are now, sell out instantly? Or did we have a slightly better chance since hype wasn't that crazy yet? I might be wrong with my assumptions but oh well lol.
It was relatively easier (compared to today).  You just had to be on it and have done your consortium spot homework prior.  Personally, it started getting much more difficult around the time of the Solebox UB and near impossible around HS.  

Last edited:
i'm here with u.  had a few chances to do the UK mi adidas with 20% coupon code, and didn't. The hype was exclusivity because of the whole city-codes thing and the 'plugs' were making hilarious amounts of money selling those business cards with miadidas codes on them.  Then resellers tried to sell them on facebook and i feel as if they dont move. 

Last edited:
Anyone see this new color of the Trail Response?
BB1659_01_standard.jpg

Like these a lot. Can't wait until these show up at Adidas outlets for the red tag saaaaaale

yep. These are nice. I copped off Packer Shoes a couple of weeks ago only to get the cancel the next day

Still on the lookout. I love these more than the Kiths i copped.

Back
Top Bottom