ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As far as I can tell, it's mostly dark navy.

Need to wear it regular sunlight tomorrow to see but any hints of purple is barely noticeable.

Well I'm excited for burgs and Neighborhood iniki's...MCs would be nice but have the CNY 3.0s so won't be the end of the world if I can't cop.

yea it looks like the days of UB collabs shooting way up are done.. WW and HS were the last of them i think. love my HS wear them all the time but my WW will get sold eventually.
Naked's were the last 1.0 collab to shoot up.  They will be huge in half a year, especially big sizes.

adidas-eqt-support-93-17-white-royal-bz0592-1.jpg

bam!

supposedly dropping in sept.   

dopest colorway so far.  

Said to be releasing sometime in September, we haven’t received an official release date f
I have in hand pics of these that never made it to my IG before adidas shut it down the first time.  I will post them tomorrow when I wake up.  They look much better than the stock pics.

Multiple people have recommended you check twitter. I understand you don't have an account but it takes literally 30 seconds to create one. You could've had your pair locked down five hours ago if you hadn't wasted all day asking for codes here.

View media item 2485694

Would love to share a code but I dont have one. :lol:

Most likely the code wuchi sent is cooked.

do you get an error message when trying to pay?  i got an infinite spinner when hitting the complete order button using my card today.  no error messages or declines from my cc company.  i wasn't even logged in, but i'm wondering if ADC blocked my card.  

thankfully paypal did work though.
I get the "please enter your payment details again" error every time I try to check out. Wish I could checkout with Paypal.

Couldn't make it to the Beverly Center for the TB UBs yesterday after work. Tried calling them during the day but never got an answer. Drove 45 minutes there to find out they only had 8s left. 

Debating if I should cop some Vapormaxes off of SNS with my discount code or just wait until this weekend when I'm in Vegas. Decisions, decisions 

Couldn't make it to the Beverly Center for the TB UBs yesterday after work. Tried calling them during the day but never got an answer. Drove 45 minutes there to find out they only had 8s left. 

Debating if I should cop some Vapormaxes off of SNS with my discount code or just wait until this weekend when I'm in Vegas. Decisions, decisions 
Vapor max in my opinion are trash unless you running in them. What size you need in TB?

Vapor max in my opinion are trash unless you running in them. What size you need in TB?
I have a few pairs of the VMs and I think they're comfortable. Granted, I'm not running in them, but I like them.

I'm looking for an 11.5. Randomly put in a bid on StockX for one since the $25 code gets it relatively close to retail.

I get the "please enter your payment details again" error every time I try to check out. Wish I could checkout with Paypal.
ah thanks for the info man.  so it's a little different from what i saw.  i will try giving ADC a call, but my hopes aren't high.

Back
Top Bottom