ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
not surprised, end is easily backdoorable if they have the shoe releasing on the site as a regular countdown release

Think I'm skipping on the RTTs. Gotta save up for vacation in two weeks and kinda want to prioritize flyknit trainers return (inb4 camby gif). RTTs silhouette is nice but the I'm not feeling the royal blue right now.

Think I'm skipping on the RTTs. Gotta save up for vacation in two weeks and kinda want to prioritize flyknit trainers return (inb4 camby gif). RTTs silhouette is nice but the I'm not feeling the royal blue right now.

With you on that. Need salt and pepper pairs

If thats the 4.0s up there then they looking good so far. Might get back into boost

Also just saw the MC UBs in store. They nice but they aint have my sz smh

They still online too or nah?

1.0 prices will not go down unless they bring them back which I doubt they will. 2.0 prices only slightly up. 3.0 prices are damn near retail.

DE79FwXXoAA7oFG
4.0 is the lovechild of 3.0 and 1.0

IMG_2359.JPG
IMG_2361.GIF

Not boost related.
Damn those kith classic shirt goes fast. Been trying for them during each launch. Oos in 30 seconds.
Can't even get a decent shirt for retail. Smh.
This is why I don't even try on kith for consortium pairs. RTT is EU exclusive if I'm not wrong?

This is why I don't even try on kith for consortium pairs. RTT is EU exclusive if I'm not wrong?
Nah, EU sites are the only sites that have countdowns up though
Sites like packer shoes and others in the US have already confirmed they're getting them

Nah, EU sites are the only sites that have countdowns up though
Sites like packer shoes and others in the US have already confirmed they're getting them

Got it, mate. Those shopify sites are a real bot fest. Either that or I'm slow af.

Back
Top Bottom