ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Missed the PM I sent earlier than that restock this morning? Looks like it's still there.

Just Saw That You Messaged My Dude, Still Getting Used To This New Layout! LoL

I Checked That Link But They're Coming To $287 And Some Change After Shipping Costs Stateside. We're Gonna Hold Out And See If We Can Find Something A Little Closer To Retail.

Thanks Again!

Purps On The Other Hand Were A Big Hit With The Lady!
1500429801790.jpeg

You online campers will take L's all day and night if it's a scheduled release. You cannot beat ATC services that checkout immediately, especially on these types of releases.

Ideal to buy retail? Yes. Reality of it happening? Slim chance.

You online campers will take L's all day and night if it's a scheduled release. You cannot beat ATC services that checkout immediately, especially on these types of releases.

Ideal to buy retail? Yes. Reality of it happening? Slim chance.
The quicker you embrace this, the more sleep you'll get either from not worrying about staying up, or from peace of mind knowing that you can buy resell early (before tomorrow) and pay a "more tolerable" pre-sale amount.

I'm a bit concerned about the fit of these RTTs. People were saying it's tts but some ppl said tts to 1.0 and some said tts 3.0

With 3.0s I wear 9 (my tts) and it's kinda loose the way I like. The only 1.0 I have is the frozen yellow and they're 9.5 and fit snug but nothing to complain about.

For those that said Kith mids were tts did you guys mean compared to 1.0 or 3.0?

I'm just worried I might have to get a 9.5 to fit the way I want. If so I'd appreciate some links PMed to me where I can cop at retail and I'll let the one that doesn't fit back into this thread for retail + shipping

I'm a bit concerned about the fit of these RTTs. People were saying it's tts but some ppl said tts to 1.0 and some said tts 3.0

With 3.0s I wear 9 (my tts) and it's kinda loose the way I like. The only 1.0 I have is the frozen yellow and they're 9.5 and fit snug but nothing to complain about.

For those that said Kith mids were tts did you guys mean compared to 1.0 or 3.0?

I'm just worried I might have to get a 9.5 to fit the way I want. If so I'd appreciate some links PMed to me where I can cop at retail and I'll let the one that doesn't fit back into this thread for retail + shipping

I have kith UB and it's TTS to my 3.0 ultra boost

Back
Top Bottom