ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Attachments

• IMG_9275.GIF
    IMG_9275.GIF
    1.7 MB · Views: 14
Hey did anyone buy a pair of Ultra Boost 3.0 womens
Energy Ink / Noble Ink (The purple knit with purple translucent cage)

Please Share if you do!!! Would like to see a pair on feet or just a real non-stock picture
adidas-ultra-boost-3-0-purple-summer-2017-02.jpg

Hey did anyone buy a pair of Ultra Boost 3.0 womens
Energy Ink / Noble Ink (The purple knit with purple translucent cage)
Please Share if you do!!! Would like to see a pair on feet or just a real non-stock picture
adidas-ultra-boost-3-0-purple-summer-2017-02.jpg

Not Surprising I Missed Yet Another MC Restock Today While At The Office! LoL

Shouts Out To The Other Member Who Tagged Me Again For This Restock! Much Love NT Fam For Keeping An Eye Out! I Gotta Do A Better Job Of Catching These Attempted Assists! LoL

On The Brighter Side, The Purps I Ordered For My Ladies BDay Finally Showed Up Today From RunnersInn. She Should Be Pleasantly Surprised When She Gets Home.

1500418467526.jpeg

That Translucent Cage Is FUEGO!
Just Saw That You Messaged My Dude, Still Getting Used To This New Layout! LoL

I Checked That Link But They're Coming To $287 And Some Change After Shipping Costs Stateside. We're Gonna Hold Out And See If We Can Find Something A Little Closer To Retail.

Thanks Again!
Purps On The Other Hand Were A Big Hit With The Lady!
1500429801790.jpeg

Fyi:
Only other issue I recall from that site was no sizes above a UK8(?).

The biggest size is UK9 which is 9.5 US Mens. I'm a UK 8 (US 8.5 Mens) :smile:

Want to cop a pair if they look pretty nice in person.

Also
Click on the attachment link in quotes.
He posted one in hand pic and one on feet pic. Not bad for a GR. Looks ok.
Would think they will release in a bigger size run Stateside. Remember NMDs had that size range, up to a W11/M10.
Good luck.

Also
Click on the attachment link in quotes.
He posted one in hand pic and one on feet pic. Not bad for a GR. Looks ok.
Would think they will release in a bigger size run Stateside. Remember NMDs had that size range, up to a W11/M10.
Good luck.

This new format of NT is confusing, where can I see past attachments. Where do I find "Quotes" where I can see the attachment links?

white heel cup is always key but it really sets off these rtt mids.

hope @floodarea sorts out getting his size, ive had that happen to me as well:oops:

So I just looked at my two MC pairs that seemed to be different and now I know why. One is made in China and one in Vietnam. Definitely keeping the China pair. The Vietnam pair fits tighter and the shape is a little different
Which pair had the stripes on the boost?

IMG_4452.JPG IMG_4451.JPG

Recieved my RTT's today. Really like them but the quality control sucks. Really a shame that the quality isn't better when they produce such limited quantities of this shoe. The mark on the pic is straight from the box on the suede are around the toes on my right shoe.

image.jpg

More of a closeup picture. Doesn't bother me too much since I'm gonna wear them anyways but for 210$ retail I would expect a little better QC. Lucky me I never copped to resell because that would be game over haha.

Back
Top Bottom