ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can anyone tell me how the PK NMD fits in comparison to the UB 2.0 or 3.0 or a mesh nmd without directing me to page 1?

Can anyone tell me how the PK NMD fits in comparison to the UB 2.0 or 3.0 or a mesh nmd without directing me to page 1?

.5 under from your TTS. Idk if you go up .5 or down .5 from your TTS with 2.0/3.0(respectively). I would say just stick to .5 under from your TTS.

IMG_1926.JPG

It was the MiAdidas info haha, they sent it after I already got it so they sent the delivered email soon after I got the shipping info :lol:

Looking to cop some Kith Copa Ultra boosts real soon (The white/gray pair). I heard they run TTS and that it's possible to half size down, and that it is recommended to half size down because of how much the Copa kangaroo leather upper can stretch.

Anyone can verify this? Right now I can get a 10.5 for $300, but can't find a US 11 pair for anywhere near that price. I have normal feet and don't mind snug fits at all.

Hopefully this isn't a dumb question but for the international sites, what are the ones you have the highest chances hitting on manual? Just tryna figure out which sites are worth trying when all sites drop at the same time. Never really ordered anything from overseas sites.

Hopefully this isn't a dumb question but for the international sites, what are the ones you have the highest chances hitting on manual? Just tryna figure out which sites are worth trying when all sites drop at the same time. Never really ordered anything from overseas sites.

same as here lol. they get botted or the site goes down

They all the same... :lol:

But I think Foot Patrol or The Good Will Out if you time it right...

Back
Top Bottom