ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When those of us who bought a pair get tracking we should be able to see where the dude backdoored them from. That is provided they're local to him

BAIT 93/17's look super clean. Noticed the traditional burrito tongue is gone. The only feature I dislike on the other colorways... Wonder if they'll fit TTS now.

BAIT 93/17's look super clean. Noticed the traditional burrito tongue is gone. The only feature I dislike on the other colorways... Wonder if they'll fit TTS now.

Yeah the simplicity of the cw with the lace accent and no weird tongue is the clincher for me.

went back like 8 pages, couldnt find these posted

BAIT EQT 93/17

edit: nevermind, clicked on that second ebay link lol

DHUgNqVU0AAMvDM.jpg

DHUgNqXUAAAD1OV.jpg

DHUgNqaUMAACiBK.jpg

DHUgNqYUQAAnoNY.jpg

Can you take a pic, was gonna turn a pair of the trace khakis into my walking shoes (walk daily) but not if that is gonna happen

That is the newest pair and it has the most damage.

These are 4 or 5 months old I think. Just the 1 crack on the left shoe...the right shoe has the start of something but no depth on it but there isnt a lot of depth on any of the cracks on either pair besides the left pure boost...these got ran more than the ultras

For comparison sakes the oldest non bball boost shoe in this home is my gf's pures

No issues on those...and they saw work. I could just be unlucky...could be the colored boost...I dunno.

yeah sorry, i clicked on that second ebay link just now, only saw the 93/16 link
All good dude, you were technically right since no one posted actual pics in here. Just the link.

I think @outhere was the first non-bot to actually find the link to the ebay page. So props to him

Another pic found on ig posted 2 days ago. Bait is tagged in the pic but strangely does not show up on the ig photos of their account baitme. They did not approve it but did approve the other EQT 93/16 tag oddly enough

Attachments

• IMG_6041.jpg
    IMG_6041.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 95
I've always said that EQT futures are always a must cop when they dropped the pixel knit. I'm wet.

Another pic found on ig posted 2 days ago. Bait is tagged in the pic but strangely does not show up on the ig photos of their account baitme. They did not approve it but did approve the other EQT 93/16 tag oddly enough

I think that might be the seller. All the shoes hes selling on ebay are the most recent pics on that ig.

Back
Top Bottom