ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FullMax97 FullMax97 is that a prime knit upper?
Yessir, not as soft as a UB upper though, a tad more rough and durable

Early booooooiiiiizzzzz
IMG_0143.JPG
IMG_0144.JPG
IMG_0145.JPG
IMG_0146.JPG
IMG_0148.JPG
IMG_0149.JPG
:pimp::pimp:
How do y'all keep up with releases ? I miss out on the surprise drops . Prime example the wave runners last week.. came in here and checked they were supposedly available for 20 min hard to believe and then when I went to get my wallet and purchase s o L d out

Lots of people miss out, only a few people catch these early drops. Maybe 4 people in this thread caught these Baits, many more missed out. The people who grabbed them are just more vocal than those who missed out. 700's were up for a while though, but still people missed out because they weren't online for an hour or two.

Yessir, not as soft as a UB upper though, a tad more rough and durable

:pimp::pimp:

Lots of people miss out, only a few people catch these early drops. Maybe 4 people in this thread caught these Baits, many more missed out. The people who grabbed them are just more vocal than those who missed out. 700's were up for a while though, but still people missed out because they weren't online for an hour or two.
So more like circa knit on pureboost burrito and the certain nmd models?

So more like circa knit on pureboost burrito and the certain nmd models?
Haven't felt those, but it's definitely PK. Reminds me of the PK on the RTT mids and People compared those to the PK on human races

Feels like a premium PK, more tightly knit, but I gotta tell you it feels great

Is the trace khaki ultra boost that footpatrol posted on their Instagram a lighter color? I feel like the trace khaki I know of is more of a tan...

Back
Top Bottom