ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought they were NMDs also, but... I don't see the usual NMD blocks even though it's an NMD silhouette. Then again, it has the UB 1.0 knit. :nerd: WTF is going on. My mind can't process this.

look at the side profile pic @FullMax97 posted. its definitely an NMD, the white blocks just blend in with the boost on the one I posted.

I thought they were NMDs also, but... I don't see the usual NMD blocks even though it's an NMD silhouette. Then again, it has the UB 1.0 knit. :nerd: WTF is going on. My mind can't process this.

image.jpeg

The blocks are there... Crappy pic from IFF.

On the 6th week for MiAdidas. If you haven't received your pair by now, I'd def contact ADC cust service and see what's up.

It's like they ran out of gray and navy PK or something. Unless the white and black pairs and navy/gray are being knits are being made in different factories.

This was the response I got from Adidas regarding my Miadidas order (navy) which has already surpassed the 6th week.

Custom mi adidas products are created just for you, so they do take 4-6 weeks from order placement for delivery. However, it does appear that your order is taking longer than the expected time frame for delivery. I have sent a request to Mi adidas for an update and will let you know the status as soon as we hear back.

Thank you for your understanding and choosing miadidas!

This was the response I got from Adidas regarding my Miadidas order (navy) which has already surpassed the 6th week.

Custom mi adidas products are created just for you, so they do take 4-6 weeks from order placement for delivery. However, it does appear that your order is taking longer than the expected time frame for delivery. I have sent a request to Mi adidas for an update and will let you know the status as soon as we hear back.

Thank you for your understanding and choosing miadidas!
Might be worth telling them this was meant as a gift for someone and it is now overdue. They might offer you a 30% off code.

Back
Top Bottom