ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Easy pass on ATR, the true UB mids are the Kith/RTT style.

Side question: Sold my Masterminds and looking for a new cop. What's a good price on DS High Snobs these days? Was looking at either Solebox or HS but I can't justify the Solebox pricetag and don't think I would wear it as often as the HS.

Easy pass on ATR, the true UB mids are the Kith/RTT style.

Side question: Sold my Masterminds and looking for a new cop. What's a good price on DS High Snobs these days? Was looking at either Solebox or HS but I can't justify the Solebox pricetag and don't think I would wear it as often as the HS.
Highsnobs goingg for $450+ depending on size.

IMG_1565.JPG

Just came in today. Extremely happy with these. First pair of 3.0s & the only 3.0 that I actually like. The matte black heel cup is so fire
Nice. If you don't mind me asking, what is the style code listed on the box for these?

What is everyone's "sleeper" ultra boost...aka a pair that does not have a ton of hype but you find yourself wearing a ton. For me it is the olive 2.0s and the glow in the darks.

What is everyone's "sleeper" ultra boost...aka a pair that does not have a ton of hype but you find yourself wearing a ton. For me it is the olive 2.0s and the glow in the darks.

Black Leather Cage 3.0 LTD's or Uncaged Black/Grey's (BY2551) are my beaters

For the people who won the Bait Consortium pack and paid with paypal, did you receive an email order confirmation from Bait?

just found out that Mr. Christian Acevedo was at it again with another user, sending him the pair of dunks that he used against my case, and the other ebay user won his case too! MAYBE just MAYBE ebay has gotten wise to his multiple names and linked him through accounts

just found out that Mr. Christian Acevedo was at it again with another user, sending him the pair of dunks that he used against my case, and the other ebay user won his case too! MAYBE just MAYBE ebay has gotten wise to his multiple names and linked him through accounts

Found out where / how?

I just got a pair of 3.0 cb's for work, I was kind of hesitant at first I didn't like the way they looked but I kind of like them.

Found out where / how?

i was going to report his other username which he used to message me about my overkills , before using another account to message me and do the transaction. I looked at his first username and it had 1 feedback (it was zero when he messaged me). I clicked it and someone gave him a positive rating but said he was a scammer who sent nikes. So i initiated a chat with him , just to share my experience and confirm it was Christian Acevedo (and it was). But to my surprise he also won his claim . He's unsure if ebay did a courtesy refund or not though. My case closed with the verbiage.... "and the buyer will not receive a refund". He apparently didn't get that same statement in his closing email.

Back
Top Bottom