ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats on Page 10000. But I think the count was inflated once the move happened.

Either way, that is insane.

IMG_6837.PNG

https://m.adidas.com/us/busenitz-pureboost-shoes/F37885.html

Not bad for $65

Hey all,

Lurker for a while since page 500's perhaps. Just wanna shout out those who spend the time to send links so we can have a chance to cop these shoes.

Long time adidas Fan so the hype on this shoe is great. With that being said and to pay it forward, it looks like the restocked 7.5M 9.5M 3Ms on Amazon (shipping 2/20):

Amazon product ASIN B0119HG1NM
Looks like I was sorta in on page 500. but first post on page 1804.

Can't believe I've read 8000+ ish pages of this thread.

And while I was there on the site I was looking at these: , and asking myself why is it they didn't carry some of this PK over onto the 93/17/Future from the same wave as well.

IMO, I said it before but its a marketing scheme. Get everybody hooked on EQT with regular old mesh or whatever. And then drop them with better materials so you're essentially buying the same shoe.

IMG_2527.GIF

Did Mgmnt ever announce a way to expand how many posts are on one screen page? Probably not post number inflation, but definitely page number inflation.

I was hoping those triple greys would sit until disco...guess not. Just the typical give every store a few pairs

Back
Top Bottom