ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sup boost fam hope everyone had a great summer! Acetone travel beaters made it to the top of the acropolis!

Attachments

• 436D8E58-1790-4402-A939-B946D7639E38.jpeg
    436D8E58-1790-4402-A939-B946D7639E38.jpeg
    293.6 KB · Views: 50
So after we sign up do we wait for the code then go instore or will it just tell us to go instore. I know with the rainbows you had to go instore for the first drop then they did a sign up for the next two drops.

The sign up and email didn’t say anything about having to go instore but I know adidas is having some even on the 20th. I hope I don’t have to go instore man. Hate going to the city just to Wait on like
Instore will most likely be a FCFS thing. The sign up is most likely for an online drop similar to the rainbow pair.

Neither of these things have been confirmed by adidas but one can infer that adidas won’t make you sign up online for an in-store drop and then that leaves the online sign up to be either for an online drop or just for more info

anyone here try nail polish remover or rubbing alcohol to get rid of denim stains on the ultra boost?

I've entered 7 emails so far..not stopping any time soon. The thirst is real. If I hit on more than 2 accounts I got some NT'ers.

Reactions: JPS
Just FYI we won’t be hearing anything about these entries until November 20th at the soonest.

Under “participation” http://www.adidas.com/com/apps/mi_ultraboost_xeno-signup/termsandconditions.html

Also only 4,000 pairs online (compared to 14,000 rainbow MiAdidas) with 10,000 vouchers being given out

Under prizes... ONLY 4,000 pairs!
  1. The Competition provides for a chance to win a prize. There will be 10,000 prices each one consisting of a voucher which may be redeemed by the participant for a pair of mi Ultraboost Xeno shoes until end of stock. However, the participant agrees and acknowledges that (i) the receipt of the voucher does not guarantee the participant the right to redeem such voucher; and (ii) that vouchers can only be redeemed whilst stocks last (stock being limited to 4,000 pairs of mi Ultraboost Xeno shoes for this Competition) on a first come, first served basis. (Prize)
  2. The winners will be selected in a random draw to take place by an independent person or by a computer process on 23 November 2017. Promoter will notify and provide the winner(s) with a voucher code and any other instructions as to how to claim a Prize by email on 23 November 2017.

Been a while since I had to read anythinf important but if I understand that correctly, they will be handing out 10000 codes but only 4000 shoes will be made?

I can't wait to see what the line looks like outside of 5th ave on Friday :rolleyes. Hopefully I can kind of only wait an hour as I have to get back to work lol. Just give me the code and let me do it online :lol:

Yeah I'm not going to be waiting a month or spending half a day on these shoes, so if I don't draw they'll just be forgotten oh well, this would have been my second ultraboost.

they need to understand when you wanna release shoes that are hype on a weekly basis, the cycle gets dry. People will definitely forget by November

Yeah I'm not going to be waiting a month or spending half a day on these shoes, so if I don't draw they'll just be forgotten oh well, this would have been my second ultraboost.

they need to understand when you wanna release shoes that are hype on a weekly basis, the cycle gets dry. People will definitely forget by November
I highly disagree with this. If folks want em, they'll make sure to get em.

Back
Top Bottom