ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DA994AD8-D96A-484C-BF85-00E83E8238C6.jpeg

Seems like the Packer Mids will be an easy cop this weekend.
I would think so as well. Everyone would be trying for the Hu NMDs, that's for sure.
I just wish I liked the packer mids. Unfortunately, I don't.
Got to have them AMM NMDs.

Highest i seen was 12... they'r not that hott.. they look a lot better in pix.. how does sivas return work ?

Their customer service is very good in replying promptly. If you are outside EU, they will take any import tax imposed from customs off your refund amount. I tried to return a pair of vapormax and the customs charges where around 90$ and also had to pay shipping to Spain. If you decide to send back, don't use their branded box as they are big in BCN and customs could know it's a product return and hit you hard. Could be better to just try and sell retail plus shipping

Sns doing online raffle for Pharrell Hu NMD trails. Check out their IG story. Price almost similar to END.

Edit: may be the case for those not in US/EU

Last edited:
what’s the sizing of a HR NMD? i won’t win any of them i’m sure but at least i’ll try for a proper size. Compared to UB 1/2 or 3?

Were there pairs of Becky's in a size 13?

I saw a 13 on unisports but they only had 1 in stock. Tried to grab it but kept getting an error. Luckily I was able to grab the 1 12.5 they had left. They fit kinda long anyways.

Back
Top Bottom