ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Accidentally clicked back after being on the PayPal page since I wanted to update my cage to be Xeno, code is no longer valid now. Sigh. Would anyone with an extra code be able to send one to me?

I kinda don't want the Xeno cage and just want the Heel to have in. Does shave 20. Hmmm.

Knowing I can get a 3.0 for $130 per link this morning doesn't really make me have an incentive to drop double for xeno. Unless you are a huge fan of reflective stuff.

Accidentally clicked back after being on the PayPal page since I wanted to update my cage to be Xeno, code is no longer valid now. Sigh. Would anyone with an extra code be able to send one to me?
Capture.JPG

Seems like everyone that wants to buy them didn't get a code. Meanwhile, lots of people who just entered to enter got them. I'm done looking haha. On to the next shoe :lol:

I've been in the game way longer than that...I don't ask for any information or help when it comes to shoes. The information is there, you just have to look for it.

bummer. considering you can get UBs for 130 now imma pass on this
That's what I said a few posts up.

Plus not the biggest fan of 3.0 so not much excitement here. They should've just GR'ed the Xeno but then again they wouldn't be able to charge $240 on them.

Back
Top Bottom