ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
F364F417-2472-442F-B90E-09BD2F62CA71.jpeg

Via snkr_rotation IG

interesting thing i just noticed..

i copped a pair of DPR boosts from ADC on Thursday late night.. i just got delivery update, the shoes are being shipped from Santa Monica...

Out of the boost line, which pairs do you guys wear the most top 3? (Ultra Boost, Yeezys, NMDs, 93/17s, Inikis, etc)

i can't dare venture into the yeezy thread. But what's the consensus with the gray yeezy's coming out? More than usual availability? Its on the Santa list and I'm trying to figure out if he will fulfill the request

i can't dare venture into the yeezy thread. But what's the consensus with the gray yeezy's coming out? More than usual availability? Its on the Santa list and I'm trying to figure out if he will fulfill the request

Most ever from what some guys are saying here. Hope so... These are my faves so far.

From the Yeezy thread there will be plenty. Finishline stores already will be handing out tickets tomorrow. Shiekh stores are getting them etc.

raffle tickets?

FNL will be in-store raffle but you have to get to the stores early since the tickets are limited. If you get a ticket, you have a good chance of winning. I've never gotten one but, from what I've seen, people tend to cook through FNL in-store raffles.

Shiekh is doing both an online and in-store raffle with their app.

My Brannock is 12.5, what size should I get for UB 3.0s? Read the first page, but never owned 1.0s or 2.0s.

Back
Top Bottom