ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does anyone in here actually own a pair of ATR ? Sizing the same? Comfort the same?

I wear an 11.5 in 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0 as well as the 3.0 ATR. I have the Khaki LTDs and Packers, but haven’t tried the Packers on yet. Some say to go TTS on the 3.0 vs. earlier models where you .5 up in size...take that into account. I think the ATRs are very comfortable. Around the heal I think they fit better, may be due to the padding, sock collar, or a heal cup difference between that model and the low UBs. The tread pattern is a bit thicker, some Youtubers say it’s not as bouncy (check those reviews online). I think they’re the same comfort. Hope this helps.

if barneys lists as a women’s shoe, is that shoe size the men’s or women (conversion from a men’s shoe)

anyone have experience with this? the return policy is good so i’m not worried but would be awesome if the one size restock was the one my wife needed!
i actually cancelled the wife pair yesterday. Size 5.5.

Spotted these in London. There is a blue hue to them

Attachments

• IMG_5561.JPG
    IMG_5561.JPG
    214.2 KB · Views: 68
How comfortable are the Mid ATR? Seem they're gonna go below below below retail around here

That video actually makes me even more excited for the Xenos to arrive. I did the navy blue with all white everything else

Where can I find the ATR's at 40% off?
Sites have been blowing them out. Dtlr.com has a few sizes, wiggle, sizes are limited, but the come out to under $160 shipped. Villa has the closest to a FSR at the moment on Khakis. They discounted them to $199 and you can add a discount code to reduce them further. Others may be able to add sites not mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom