ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
70DD5729-C65D-4D08-BFC9-305EC6CB7B61.jpeg

IDK WHAT YOU GUYS ARE SAYING BUT THOSE RONNIES ARE HOT FIRE FLAMES :pimp::pimp::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

Oh don’t get me wrong, they are number one on my list right now... just thought it was funny that you had mentioned them being unique and I had read about that ZX Flux that had previously released.

Too many exclusives, hype releases, limited colorways, triple blacks, price hikes, etc... Everything is saturated. The culture is still there but all the vultures who profit off the hype are slowly moving on. Heck, now that yeezys are being massively produced, people are questioning whether they really want it or not...

I'd hazard to say that the overall insterest in sneakers as a hobby is on the decline, even from hard core enthusiasts. the thrill used to be in getting a shoe on release day for retail. now youve got cats going without sleep for 2 days for a 1% chance just to cart! and if you dont want that youve gotta pay for bots, proxies, carts? im good off of all that, and I know alot of people that were in that for the hobby who arent about that life either. gives me less incentive to accommodate for sneakers as life changes. I thought about trying to cop the frozen yellows just to flip and then realized its bonus season anyway so why go through the stress for a little extra money? I dont speak for everyone but i know alot of people are feeling the same way

I’m on the other side of it, the chase is where all the fun is for me. The harder the pair is to get the more rewarding it is when you finally get them in hand.

Obviously there are exceptions to this, off-white Nike being one of them. That release was just so dragged out and tedious that it turned me off before they ever even officially released

There's still a sneaker culture? Only thing I see at Sneaker Convention videos are kids reselling Yeezys and taking pictures with Youtube 'celebrities'

I’m on the other side of it, the chase is where all the fun is for me. The harder the pair is to get the more rewarding it is when you finally get them in hand.

Obviously there are exceptions to this, off-white Nike being one of them. That release was just so dragged out and tedious that it turned me off before they ever even officially released

i enjoyed the chase when it wasnt like hitting the lottery.

boost will have a smaller set of fanatics similar to the old sneakerheads that were into the old football adidas originals stuff or the nike air heads.

I wonder if Boost God will have another list of only boost sneakers for the top 10 sneakers of the year :rofl::rofl::rofl:

are mids tts or half up from normal ub size?

if we are talking about RTT, packers, and kith, IMHO kith and packers are fine TTS. RTT is fine TTS but tighter than the two. You CAN, go .5 up too, for me it doesn't make a difference. I usually wear .5 bigger for 1/2.0 for reference

Anyone get shipping confirmation on their ACE 16's from ADC yet? My order still says preparing to be packed.

mine were shipped and en route

I wonder if Boost God will have another list of only boost sneakers for the top 10 sneakers of the year :rofl::rofl::rofl:

of course it will be. I wonder if he thinks packer x sb is truly the best of the year. SNS > packer imho. Come to think of it. i'm not sure what i'd rate as the best for this calendar year.

boost will have a smaller set of fanatics similar to the old sneakerheads that were into the old football adidas originals stuff or the nike air heads.
Yeah...unless something comes out that is drastically more comfortable or I am in a position that wearing sneakers is a no go (and that will never happen as time away from work will always exist) I am never moving on from boost.

That said, after missing out on the Peebras, no call yet from FNL for the 2.0's yet and seeing ths **** show that is the off white thread, sneaker depression is starting to take hold. Right around is typically when people convince themselves that they're gonna "retire from the game".

A lot of eggs now planted in the black Friday Kith basket. And YS for Saturday. If those two fail me, I do have a fall back plan to lift my sneaker spirits. Someone is taking my money this weekend dammit.

Back
Top Bottom