ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They did, the 4D Futurecraft upper is not the same as those. 4D upper is a modified version of the 1.0 knit with wider holes.
Oh gotcha, I should've been more clear.

I was saying the UB 2.0 upper is about as much as I can take, hole-wise. I was just talking about the Futurecraft sole, didn't realize it had more holes on the upper too.

The Adidas Nightmare

was honestly way more excited for the Pharrells than the Yeezys which I've been saying for a while now. Just finished taking these outside for some shots while waiting for the Kaws lottery, came back and caught the Kith drop for the Hu's too. If only I hit on those Cotton Candy's :frown:

IMG_2671.JPG
Kith dropped the Hu's today! Damn, how fast was the sellout?

is that a custom 3.0 on the left there? That's pretty dope. Lord knows I'm a sucker for the two tone cage.

Looks like the same box all miadidas pairs come in (at least all the pairs I have gotten).
Never ordered a MiAdidas before. This will be my first.

That black box with black stripes is what I am used to getting the Adidas BBall shoes in.

Adidas Alphaedge 4D Futurecraft ($300 MSRP) in 3 styles (only 2 shown). Release around May 2018

Not a fan of using the Alphabounce-like upper but maybe the sole will change my mind. The alleged price is also ridic. Much prefer the original Futurecraft 4D or the Y3 4D concept

adidas-alphaedge-4d-futurecraft-technology-1.jpg

adidas-alphaedge-4d-futurecraft-technology-2.jpg

$300?! WTF

Never ordered a MiAdidas before. This will be my first.

That black box with black stripes is what I am used to getting the Adidas BBall shoes in.

Actually, correction - just looked and my previous miAdidas have black boxes - but with white stripes and yellow "boost" lettering... andrewmarval andrewmarval is correct on the TB 1.0 box it looks like.

Guess i didnt read the post all the way with the 4Ds...yea $300 is an extra pass and will wait until they reach bargain bin to even just try them on.

Anyone else not able to return their A16+ Core Blacks? Mine don't fit and it's not letting me return. Might go in-store to return if I need to.

Anyone else not able to return their A16+ Core Blacks? Mine don't fit and it's not letting me return. Might go in-store to return if I need to.
Called customer service for my Multi's. Got a label emailed. They refunded it super quick.

Back
Top Bottom