ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yo a lot of respect to AMM cuz honestly they could just keep the sales like many other places would do

Are they canceling multiples?
I don’t think so

I think their method of “fighting bots” is just staggering large quantity drops randomly

If you look at the stock numbers each time they drop then you can tell it’s not all of the stock since it’s round number, e.g. 60 pairs of 7-9.5 40 pairs of size 10-12 etc.

Was their IG post referring to the restock that happened a couple minutes ago or will they be loading sizes throughout the day?

I don’t think so

I think their method of “fighting bots” is just staggering large quantity drops randomly

If you look at the stock numbers each time they drop then you can tell it’s not all of the stock since it’s round number, e.g. 60 pairs of 7-9.5 40 pairs of size 10-12 etc.
Makes sense, I figure a small shop like them hasn't the need for sophisticated bot detection.

Glad I copped though!

I don’t think so

I don't get how that would stop bots though. The same bots that got through the first time would get through on the restocks.

I don't get how that would stop bots though. The same bots that got through the first time would get through on the restocks.
You have to set up and run the bot though, after the initial drop people turn the bot off as it can potentially burn proxies and in general can take up CPU and make your computer run slower if you’re using it

$12 for express shipping .. :nthat::nthat::nthat:

edit: nvm its standard .. thought i saw express on my confirmation

Jumped on the NMDs too . . Need to stay off this thread/site for awhile lol

Can they combine shipping for two separate orders?

Back
Top Bottom