ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These are ridiculous..but talked myself out of a third pair

6FB5E975-C4B3-46C0-8FC7-6B2052EA2F6D.jpeg

What is that material

Happy New Year folks!
Was ADC the only release for the CNY? Been calling around foot stores, seems like no other accounts got these (at least yet).

Growing on me a bit.. but the directional lines in the upper still keep me passing.

It’s a more embossed 3.0 with 1.0’s barely visible pattern underlying it. It’s so frustrating as I wanted to like this version.

Same. I was just saying how im gunna limit myself to 1 cop a month this year. We’ll see how that goes :lol:

1 a month? Easy. :nthat:

Hopefully there will be some 1.0 re-releases along with the Cream, MC, and CNY. Because my only 2018 purchases are gonna be 3M, WG, and maybe the Creams just to have a double up (or if the V1 Yeezys re-release). Shts gonna be easy. Self-restraint game strong.

saw this in the roundtwo video, and was wondering what they were....Paid the dude 120$ for them (geez....) but they look like 'reversed 3m?!?!' or ..... samples?.....or fakes?.....
Screen Shot 2018-01-01 at 4.36.55 PM.png

1 a month? Easy. :nthat:

Hopefully there will be some 1.0 re-releases along with the Cream, MC, and CNY. Because my only 2018 purchases are gonna be 3M, WG, and maybe the Creams just to have a double up (or if the V1 Yeezys re-release). Shts gonna be easy. Self-restraint game strong.

It would be easy if I knew every release coming out. Its those pairs where pictures surface and then they drop within a week. Those impulse purchases get me :lol:

Had to get a half size bigger on the TB 4.0 than my 3.0 size. Any shot these will fit? I read they run slightly tighter than the 3.0s

Anyone have any input on runner inn? I have searched this forum and online and have found mixed reviews. It is like they ship fast or not at all.

Back
Top Bottom