ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Copped the juice off packer, probably should've waited a minute and copped elsewhere, saved on that $15 shipping

took a L on that initial drop of SBxPacker and refused to pay that stupid shipping cost from SB.. finally got my pair on black friday discos.. it's my 1st Mid UBs.. wore it walking up and down the Vegas strip a few weeks ago and it had me hunting for the KithxNonnative when i got back home..

I paid underretail for the packer mids, but could've paid even cheaper with the recent sales lol. Not to mention, the pair I got that was discounted and final sale, was a defective pair. Couldn't return it

fwiw they took back final sale stuff in the past for being defective/worn

Does anyone know how the NMD CS2 PK UNITED ARROWS & SONS fits? I have the Kith x Naked CS2 in US10 and the primeknit there is a bit stiff, probably because of the mid strip of the shoe. I normally run US 9.5 in NMD R1 PK, and they fit just fine. So im torn between going after my NMS R1 PK sizing og the CS2 Kith x Naked sizing which is the only CS2 I have, and I'm not sure if that's af reference model for sizing in CS2 en general :smile:

I just got my candy canes 4.0 in. I went with my 3.0 size and they fit the same to me. I don't see any difference in the pk being any stiffer.

not to mention free hi-chew to go along with free shipping at Xh.
hi chews were a nice touch but I ended up shipping those pure boosts back to xhibition. they sold out of the other part of my bogo order which was the only reason I ordered.

The high snobs are a 9/10 for me. I don’t like the wool knit. Silver LTDs are my favorite. The leather cage LTDs are nice too.

Funny how this conversation just came up as i'm about to make a purchase for the triple grey ultraboost 3.0 locally. Some photos look amazing for these shoes...not sure if i'm gonna pull the trigger though.

Response TR Kolor: 1st time out on a trail.. trail sole was legit and grippy.. but would say this shoe is only good for intermediate/beginner trails due to the materials used on the uppers lack of support..
2DA9510D-F356-4FC6-A319-AE7395FC3619.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom