ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I concur on going size up on the 4D. I posted about the sizing in the FC thread. The upper is very tight especially in the midfoot area but the length is good for TTS. Probably should just remove the insoles to alleviate some of the tightness. If you're a TTS in half size, going up that .5 size would most likely be best for you. If you're a TTS whole size like me, you either go a full size up (since theres no half sizes in 4D) and have it fit long but not as tight, or go tts and break in the tightness

On the subject of those pharrell's, it looks like BYW and not the picture revealed in Pusha T's post with all the 747 exclusives. The pattern isn't the same, nor the sole or laces. The ankle collar, lace style, and a peek at the soles, its very likely a Boost You Wear collab

I want a pair, but not for retail. I think the actual basketball version looks better though. These look sort of unfinished.
Yeah, wait for disco. No regrets paying retail for this one (subsequent ones, if any, I'm waiting), but its definitely the takedown version. No pk, everything appears more 'cosmetic' on it rather than functional, etc. Pros and cons to both though, I just don't see myself wearing the on-court model as a lifestyle shoe as much with that ATR-level tongue tab, and I think I prefer the more exposed look of the Boost on the midsole of the Lvl 1, over the encapsulated forefoot look. I also wanna see it in a non-Laker accented cw.

Also for anybody wondering about SNS NYC, they still have AMM UB, AMM NMD, Run Through Time MID UB, Bait EQT Future, all the Goretex CS1 including the SNS exclusives. I'm not sure about what sizes they have left for everything, but I do know that they have both the Datamosh NMD in small sizes only (basically GS sizes)

Seth Fowler did a video about his SNS visit the other day. think he said there were maybe 1 or 2 sizes most of each shoe

Also for anybody wondering about SNS NYC, they still have AMM UB, AMM NMD, Run Through Time MID UB, Bait EQT Future, all the Goretex CS1 including the SNS exclusives. I'm not sure about what sizes they have left for everything, but I do know that they have both the Datamosh NMD in small sizes only (basically GS sizes)

I love the AMM x Invincible UB and NMD! Dope shoe, materials, a few nice little extras, and copped for retail! Love the leather laces on the UB but the black leather on the NMD are TOOOOO long and they stand up! Love the Luxe UB that came out recently.

What I wonder is what are guys thinking when they have pairs sittinng on Ebay, Goat, ect for $300? Just not smart business IMO

I concur on going size up on the 4D. I posted about the sizing in the FC thread. The upper is very tight especially in the midfoot area but the length is good for TTS. Probably should just remove the insoles to alleviate some of the tightness. If you're a TTS in half size, going up that .5 size would most likely be best for you. If you're a TTS whole size like me, you either go a full size up (since theres no half sizes in 4D) and have it fit long but not as tight, or go tts and break in the tightness

On the subject of those pharrell's, it looks like BYW and not the picture revealed in Pusha T's post with all the 747 exclusives. The pattern isn't the same, nor the sole or laces. The ankle collar, lace style, and a peek at the soles, its very likely a Boost You Wear collab
tight in a good way?

So how many colorways with saikou get in total? 3-4? Meanwhile prophere and nmds will get 30 by the end of the year

4C294EEA-6D7C-41FC-AE39-C1B7CB6478EE.jpeg
After I got shafted on my 126$ UBs from wanderset I put in a bid on stock x for 120. Completely forgot about it and today these show up lol

Back
Top Bottom