ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone have the Run Through Time Energy Boost? Worth the cop? Fit?

I own it. Not worth retail by any means. Only purchased because I found a pair super cheap (over half off). I went TTS, but I think I could've possibly went 0.5 down if I wanted a tighter fit.

Adidas with that quick shipping from Friday’s “glitch”. Pairs get in on Tuesday. Can’t wait to see the anniversaries in person.

I still haven’t gotten shipping confirm yet from yesterday. Could be SOL...

I own it. Not worth retail by any means. Only purchased because I found a pair super cheap (over half off). I went TTS, but I think I could've possibly went 0.5 down if I wanted a tighter fit.

Yeah they’re below retail, that’s why I was asking. Appreciate it. 8)

I still haven’t gotten shipping confirm yet from yesterday. Could be SOL...
I doybt it. Anni's shipped but still waiting on the white and core black to ship out.

Which pair did you cop and did you get the received order email?

Ultra Boost 4.0 Zebra dropped in Germany
bwqeifwbjef01.jpg

As much as I wanna keep both I think I'm gonna have to sell one of the 2.0 or 4.0 white pair. No way I will actually wear both with any kind of frequency

I doybt it. Anni's shipped but still waiting on the white and core black to ship out.

Which pair did you cop and did you get the received order email?

5th Anni 3M’s... I did get my confirm email. I’m not sweating it too much though lol. If they ship, they ship lol.

Anniversaries just delivered today from yesterday’s order. Quick turnaround. Still waiting for the white 4.0s.

Just got my shipment confirmation for the multicolors I ordered yesterday. Apparently being delivered today. Stay in GA.

Ordered 2 pairs in one order
One pair got shipped yesterday using fedex ground(2 day priority) it’s arriving Tuesday
The other pair got shipped today using fedex overnight arriving Monday

My previous order still no shipping
Very strange

Back
Top Bottom