ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is it me or do 4.0s fit much better than 3.0s?

Not just you. I liked the 3.0 the best because as a big footer I was unable to go up .5 size. It had a little extra length and height in the toe box. But the 4.0 is better, best of both worlds.

Once 4.0 "reviews" started coming in, everyone said the fit was similar to the 1.0/2.0, but I disagree. The 4.0 has the extra length of the 3.0, but has a thicker PK and similar feel to the 1.0/2.0. I personally love the 3.0 but sometimes I worry that my toes are going to rip right through the upper because it's so thin.

I already ordered a replacement pair...but my mint 4.0s that came from Adidas had a weird (what I would consider to be) defect on the left shoe. There's this big bulge on the medial side of the toebox, so much so that my toe actually falls off the footbed. You can even see it from the other side of the shoe. Do you guys see this?

20180405_003958.jpg 20180405_004031.jpg 20180405_004113.jpg

You guys think I can get away with a size 10? Thinking about picking up the Womens Multicolor 4.0.

I rock a 10.5 in UB 1.0 and 3.0

Going on a 2 week Euro trip in a few months, which of these shoe options sounds best:

1. Black Y-3 Pure Boosts (already worn but still in great condition)
2. Un-DS grey Pusha T EQT Ultras (they've been sitting in the box since I got them, don't think i could sell them without losing tons of money so might as well destroy them, right?)
4. Un-DS black Hu Holi NMDs (Boost + trail sole + friendly message on them, but stupid expensive)
5. EQT 93/17 OG (they're already pretty dirty cause the Boost sticks out everywhere)
6. Un-DS OG PK NMD (I heard they're not so comfy though...)
7. Spend more money on something else like trying to find white Climas or ATRs on deep discount

halp, i just know i need to bring some boost

Doing the same kinda trip, so I will unDS my Y3 black Pureboost and bring the RC 1.0. Might also wear the Yeezy 700. That should cover most of the situations.

are y’all going TTS or 1.0 (.5 up) on clima

i saw a comment before but anyone else have these in hand to compare to older models?

Last edited:
At this rate, is there going to be 5.0? My gut feeling is that the 4.0 is the last.

Since the UB has pretty much become an Adidas staple, I could see them keeping it going. If you look at what Nike has done with the AM90, there are MANY different variations that are all based off the AM90 tooling and silhouette.

Since the UB has pretty much become an Adidas staple, I could see them keeping it going. If you look at what Nike has done with the AM90, there are MANY different variations that are all based off the AM90 tooling and silhouette.

This. Despite the hype dropping a bit for the nike circlejerk, UB is probably one of their best selling models so they'll keep it going. If 4D becomes a hit, then I see UB fading out (but only for a 4D version of the silhouette).

Back
Top Bottom