ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got rid of mine, didn't like how they felt and the look of it wasn't that nice to me and I paid over retail for my pair back when they released..

Yeah in pics they kinda look like boats on people's feet.

But they're going for $119 now so I was debating...

Adidas should just bring back all of the 1.0 colorways and release a bunch of new ones and 1.0 collaborations, make everyone happy.

Yeah in pics they kinda look like boats on people's feet.

But they're going for $119 now so I was debating...
I like mine a lot, think they are just as comfortable as the ultra boost but in a different way. My true size is 9.5 and a 9 is perfect for me. But I've read from some who are a whole size were not happy because the shoe was too long. I have the original AM4LNDN and they look better than the US release with all green stripes though.

I still have no clue why Adidas is restocking 2.0s before 1.0s... They were so smart about 2-3 years ago but their actual handling of the Ultra Boost line has been horrid since the 3.0s came out.

I still have no clue why Adidas is restocking 2.0s before 1.0s... They were so smart about 2-3 years ago but their actual handling of the Ultra Boost line has been horrid since the 3.0s came out.

Adidas handles pretty much every release and restock poorly.

That’s literally what they do best.

Adidas probably don't care all that much as long as the 2.0 restocks continue to sell out. If the MC 2.0 is any indication, I think the 2.0 white reflective could also sell out.

I'm a fan of the 2.0. Love the shock mint, grey onix, and black reflective.

Boost Links tweeted a few new 4.0 colorways (possibly wool knit) the other day. Releasing Saturday, Sept 15 according to the tweet. Don't want to get too excited, but the top right pair looks similar to the burgundy 4.0s in my avy.

TUPsvlG.jpg

I’ll probably sell the light blue pair. I have the AM4 parleys which aren’t very similar. I should have made the Miami pair. Dumb choice

Back
Top Bottom