ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Urgent help. Need some help for a friend for sizing for the Nmd human race. He wants to buy a size 12.5 human race china . He is naturally a size 13. He says he has flat feet.. any suggestions ? Would a 12.5 fit ok you think or fit at all?

I won maroons as well. Have yet to see any shipping info though.. gonna give it till the end of the week to tell em just cancel. Would have rather got the blue anyway *shrug*

Oh & Glides shipped as well! Really wanted these and glad I was able to cop. Surprised at how fast these went considering most kept saying they’re ugly. Hype beast must still be looking for that flip.. these ain’t it bruh lol..

wear your kicks!!
Cool, mine haven't shipped either,

picked up offwhite eqt 93/17
Adidas-EQT-Support-93-17-Offwhite-Pickup.jpg
Only reason I sold my pair was because I disliked the black stripes on em, otherwise a super clean and dope EQT colorway

Anyone find that the Ultra Boost Clima's aren't as bouncy and responsive than the older Ultra Boost models?

Just got a pair of the Clima's and they don't even feel as cushiony as my beater pair of UB 2.0's that I've been rockin damn near every day for 2 years. The Boost material feels more firm and flat. Idk if I should try to exchange them or what lol

Back
Top Bottom