ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hadn't heard of the multi color 4.0 (CM8111) releasing anywhere but there are tons being sold on stock x. Rise45 has them in stock, only place on the internet I've seen them tho.

Burgundy 4.0s up on Adidas UK.

Ultraboost_Shoes_Red_CM8115_01_standard.jpg

Ultraboost_Shoes_Red_CM8115_02_hover_frv.jpg

Ultraboost_Shoes_Red_CM8115_05_standard.jpg

Ultraboost_Shoes_Red_CM8115_41_detail.jpg

They are testing the market. The last 2.0 white 3m's are sitting hard on Adc.

I actually like those (my most worn pair of sneakers for last year+, but they are beat). Just too many other things lately and would still prefer 1.0 retros

I don’t really need a 1.0 right now with fall here and winter coming and how sept was a big month

Let the 4.0's run out; because they all look the same lately and something good will come soon.

I think they wanted to sell some 2.0s first after all this time, before the more popular better selling 1.0s are rolled out

Still wish I could find a burgundy 3.0 in my size. Some called it ground beef but I thought they were dope. Liked the green/olive 3.0 with the tan sole too.

There is a red colorway that was definitely ground beef. And then there's a dark burgundy color that was kinda purpleish. That isn't the ground beef.

I'm getting a Hurricanes climas soon. Should I go with the same size as UB 4.0 (which is TTS for me)?

Back
Top Bottom