ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A slightly non-boost post, but went to my local Adidas this morning to pick up some zebras they had left over for a friend and these were also sitting and decided to cop (and possibly return later):
Screen Shot 2018-11-17 at 2.32.48 PM.png

Sizing on these 4Ds is the same as 1.0/2.0 UB sizing. The upper is pretty form fitting like an UB upper.
initial feel 4D midsole feels like bounce tech but I've heard they get softer as you wear them in.

I don't think they are no where near the $300 MSRP but if you want to rock the latest tech, go for it.

If Renarts got Mc 1.0's and they are getting these even though it's a raffle. Stock numbers are going to be good as Renarts never gets anything..

I dont know about stock numbers. But when was the last UB to sell out in minutes. I think it was the Mc 2.0 which was the first Ub retro drop?

Edit: Resell is dead

Last edited:
Renarts got UB LTDs in the past (they were one of the first to drop Mystery grays in fact, maybe even why they're called that tbh), not really an indicator of anything. But I hope it's a breeze nonetheless.

A slightly non-boost post, but went to my local Adidas this morning to pick up some zebras they had left over for a friend and these were also sitting and decided to cop (and possibly return later):

Sizing on these 4Ds is the same as 1.0/2.0 UB sizing. The upper is pretty form fitting like an UB upper.
initial feel 4D midsole feels like bounce tech but I've heard they get softer as you wear them in.

I don't think they are no where near the $300 MSRP but if you want to rock the latest tech, go for it.
I was in Union Square and my Boost collected more black specks than usual, is it from the smoke?

Where? I didn't realize the 4D were selling in-store

I was in Union Square and my Boost collected more black specks than usual, is it from the smoke?
Possibly. It's been crap air quality out here for weeks.

Where? I didn't realize the 4D were selling in-store
Adidas. Didn't know either until I saw them on the wall. It's cool to see them in person but the MSRP is dumb. Even if you put this against top performance running shoes (not used for lifestyle) these are so not worth their value. Nice shoe though.

RE: Creams
TTS for the 1.0 kint right? (first pair of 1.0s. Was slightly late to the UB wave)
If you have a 3.0 or 4.0, I'd recommend .5sz up from that.

Even if they're worn slightly loose in a 3.0?
if you wearing a slightly loose 3.0 then maybe whatever 3.0 size you have, stick with that as the 1.0 from then and now have a more snug/lockdown fit

Your best bet is probably try a 1.0 MC in store since they sitting. The creams will be the same size as those pairs.

Back
Top Bottom