ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Adidas Consortium x Commonwealth FTGG ZX 500
WW is 12/15, so I guess 12/8 at Commonwealth.
527D5617-3FA5-4DE8-BD6A-EBC31C5073BA.jpeg
527D5617-3FA5-4DE8-BD6A-EBC31C5073BA.jpeg
4724F76D-1726-4367-9119-A99B5B38CB92.jpeg
359086D6-372A-4882-A92A-779B25A213F5.jpeg
*shrug*
the people who post in this thread do not like boost outside of UB , yeezy and the occasional nmd no point posting this

Last edited:
Hell nah.. lmao, pre-continental sole ultra boost were so ****

If wool greys restock.. it is an insta cop for me.

Is there some reason a person would want the first OGs over the retro?

Maybe it's just the collector in them, kinda like how people like to grab 85' Air Jordan 1.

Is there a difference between the 2 versions? I still waiting on them to ship my retro pair. Can't wait to finally retire these OG ones.

Maybe it's just the collector in them, kinda like how people like to grab 85' Air Jordan 1.

Is there a difference between the 2 versions? I still waiting on them to ship my retro pair. Can't wait to finally retire these OG ones.

Sole is better and the boost hasn't yellowed from glue.

Aside from stuff like QC variances, production dates, skus - visibly, only ones like the old stretchweb outsole being upgraded to the Continental one, and the footbed with the new (and inferior IMO) UB branding.

Checked out my local Social Status and picked up my pair (if you’re in Tampa they have a FSR). Not worried if my APB order gets cancelled but if it goes through I can spot someone a 9.5 for retail.

Checked out my local Social Status and picked up my pair (if you’re in Tampa they have a FSR). Not worried if my APB order gets cancelled but if it goes through I can spot someone a 9.5 for retail.
Assume you are speaking of the OG black/purple? Is so, thanks for the heads up.

Assume you are speaking of the OG black/purple? Is so, thanks for the heads up.

Yeah my bad the OG’s. No creams that I saw but they had a good amount of yeezys (sesames, salt 500), kinfolks, white multis, navy multis, etc. Pretty dope store if you’re in the area.

Back
Top Bottom