ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still waiting for ADC to ship my OG pair from the 12/01 drop. Anybody else in the same boat?
My pair arrived yesterday. I asked PayPal to cancel the charge and called Adidas and asked them to cancel. Adidas told me they were successfully canceled and then shipped them that same day. The charge disappeared when I asked them to cancel but I assume the charge will reappear at some point. Ive never had this happen before and I don't even need the pair from ADC because I got them cheaper from other stores. Def not ordering from ADC anymore.

My pair arrived yesterday. I asked PayPal to cancel the charge and called Adidas and asked them to cancel. Adidas told me they were successfully canceled and then shipped them that same day. The charge disappeared when I asked them to cancel but I assume the charge will reappear at some point. Ive never had this happen before and I don't even need the pair from ADC because I got them cheaper from other stores. Def not ordering from ADC anymore.
Tbh, I've never encountered a shipping issue with ADC before. Only thing that took longer than normal was when I ordered some clothes for my son. A few days after that order I ordered shoes for the family. The shoes shipped before the clothes did but the clothes still arrived within 10 days.

I think it's a combination of not only ADC being slammed but also fed ex. Remember the season we are in.

Worse case scenario eBay covers buyers pretty well with fakes

Although imo.
Creams restock constantly on adc and in stores randomly
Wait it out or cop on stock x

Atleast that way you’ll have assurance that it’s legit

Thanks bro, but im in EU.. Out of stock everywhere here.

My paypal charge was pending that first week but it has disappeared for awhile now.

My paypal charge was pending that first week but it has disappeared for awhile now.
weird. I thought if it disappeared without shipping that means its cancelled or going to be cancelled. My pending charge was there all the way until the day they shipped.

Finally. Been wanting these for the longest time. I like them as much now that i have them in hand. Always liked these more than the OG whites.

**Runs for cover with flame suit on

IMG_4163.JPG
hey nice cop mate, since these are only in womens sizes now, what womens size did you have to order to get your right size?

hey nice cop mate, since these are only in womens sizes now, what womens size did you have to order to get your right size?
I normally do 10.5 in men’s but started doing 11 since the new og’s ran smaller. For women’s, I go with 12, which is a 11 in men’s. I would try to go .5 up from men’s since the women’s is a little more narrow. Hope that made sense

Reactions: gir
Saw these on stockx; multicolor knit is getting better but im thinking a full multiknit would be better. Style code is B37706.
57DF9826-FB2E-4435-8C9A-88EAEBA82F6D.jpeg

We have to come together as a community and not support Adidas giving us shoes made out of Ultraboost ST scraps and laziness.

I forgot, went to Round Rock outlets today in Texas. Adidas had 30% off store wide, also they had people handing out coupons books, $30 off $75 or more and can be used with in store promotions until Dec 25th.

I forgot, went to Round Rock outlets today in Texas. Adidas had 30% off store wide, also they had people handing out coupons books, $30 off $75 or more and can be used with in store promotions until Dec 25th.
Think I'm gonna see what the regular Adidas store is running as far as promos go tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom