ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So happy the darker “kith” mid restocked in my size and was able to snag both that and the cotton candy c/w for $98 each on adc with my 30% off code.

Happy to pay waaay under retail for boost now :D

So Adidas emailed me a $50 gift card for being so late on my OG UB order.
Randomly or did you reach out to them? They were supposed to be giving me a gift card some 3 weeks ago but never made good. My most recent contact with them they offered to put 50 more on the card due to their failings. I actually received the card the same night I had that convo but it was for the wrong amount (not even half of what it should have been). Kind of over it at this point. Adidas customer service is terrible. Pretty much admitted as much to me the one time I did speak with a supervisor.

Randomly or did you reach out to them? They were supposed to be giving me a gift card some 3 weeks ago but never made good. My most recent contact with them they offered to put 50 more on the card due to their failings. I actually received the card the same night I had that convo but it was for the wrong amount (not even half of what it should have been). Kind of over it at this point. Adidas customer service is terrible. Pretty much admitted as much to me the one time I did speak with a supervisor.

Man sorry to hear that.

They sent it to me randomly.

So most people advise going half up on the UB Mids, but I'm a size 14. Is this because the PK is snug, or do they run short? As long as the length is good, my narrow feet can handle a snug fit.

So most people advise going half up on the UB Mids, but I'm a size 14. Is this because the PK is snug, or do they run short? As long as the length is good, my narrow feet can handle a snug fit.

narrow tts, but imho the newer mids are a little tighter than even the old kith aspens (similar style knit scheme)

Grabbed these a little while ago. Really feeling the winter/snowy vibe I get from them. My first mids besides the khaki atr, which don't count imo.

20181218_165620.jpg

20181218_165625.jpg

Has anyone ordered from Extra Butter NY before? Ordered something last Saturday (12/15) and no shipping yet, no response from email either.

Back
Top Bottom