ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has anyone tried out the EQT 91/18s?

Some of the CWs look nice and they are steamrolling towards a complete fire sale.

Has anyone tried out the EQT 91/18s?

Some of the CWs look nice and they are steamrolling towards a complete fire sale.
I feel like 1/2 size up from TTS. Width was fine but a little snug in toe box. I want these in 11.5. They had them for $90 on END, still too much:

Screen Shot 2019-01-05 at 10.07.27 PM.png

Same. Looks like a nice everyday shoe. Although I wonder why they didn't go with a gum colored outsole like the original colors to cover up the boost instead of that icy blue.

They have a weird thing about always showing off the boost. They’ve still never released a shoe with completely encapsulated & “hidden” boost outside of yeezys. There have been a few that fully cover it up but it’s always still visible somehow.

I feel like 1/2 size up from TTS. Width was fine but a little snug in toe box. I want these in 11.5. They had them for $90 on END, still too much:

Screen Shot 2019-01-05 at 10.07.27 PM.png
These were going for $50 at the Cabazon outlet Friday. Contemplated taking them home for a minute, but passed eventually.

They have a weird thing about always showing off the boost. They’ve still never released a shoe with completely encapsulated & “hidden” boost outside of yeezys. There have been a few that fully cover it up but it’s always still visible somehow.

I mean, I wouldn't mind an clear gum colored outsole. Just curious why they went with the blue instead of classic gum.

How does the boost and knit feel in comparison of past models?

According to Adidas, the 19 uses 360 primeknit. Inside, it has no padding like the previous UBs. All the support basically came from the 3 stripped structural cage. The boost is thicker n abit bouncier when u run. The traction is awesome. Same pattern used on the all terrain UB mids. As adidas said they also upgraded the torsion system. By looking at it at the bottom, I didnt notice any changes. But in the new Tmacs, the forefoot def I can feel the spring/bounce. I assume the tmac n the 19 have the same implementation. Overall, adidas stepped up to improve the ultraboost as a casual/runnung sector running shoe to a performance shoe for running.

Quick newbie UB question:
How do 1.0s fit?
I’m a 12 in everything, Vapormax fit me perfectly TTS. Only went up .5 for epic react as I wanted a tiny bit more width on the footbed, otherwise upper was fine.
I bought the tiger camo UNDFTD UB in a 12.5 and width is alright but length is decent

How do 1.0s fit?
I’m a 12 in everything, Vapormax fit me perfectly TTS. Only went up .5 for epic react as I wanted a tiny bit more width on the footbed, otherwise upper was fine.
I bought the tiger camo UNDFTD UB in a 12.5 and width is alright but length is decent

Half size up

How do 1.0s fit?
TTS for me.

How do 1.0s fit?
page 1

Back
Top Bottom