ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DCA3AA39-8716-4D64-B401-5D3CCE5363AB.jpeg A0E1C687-1F8F-46E3-BD46-B602A14CE406.jpeg 414D837E-733E-4A02-B736-A91D05F7EB72.jpeg

Not gonna lie... the turn might be starting for me. Haven't bought a pair, but each time I see pics they look a little less weird....

Yeah man they’ve weirdly been growing on me too. Had zero interest in 3.0s and 4.0, but the 19s might be worth a try.

Anyone know if the multis that released a few days ago will see a wider release? Deciding if I should pull the trigger of hold off.

Not bad. Best looking one of the 2019 UB so far, in my opinion. Reminds me of the Indigo Flyknit Racer:

8218-flyknit-racer-indigo.jpg

I been said that all it takes was a decent colorway or collab and the turn will happen for these 2019 UBs - you could see the potential was there with the initial model.

The 19s are growing on me, but honestly i dont think ima cop any unless a maybe triple black or something.. as of right now im not interested.. ill wait for a 5.0

I really like the heel-cups of the 19s. The knit is cool too, but they have to hit the right colorway for that two-tone to work.

But the big turn-off to me is that cage.. if there was some different solution to that (other cage / no cage) I'd be more inclined to get one.

Totally off topic... Went to my local adidas store to check out some sales...saw they had a 1.0 Creams in stock..asked the girl if they had my size and she checked and said it was the last one...felt good to cop some grails in store, no hassles....
What was on sale though?
Wish my local Adidas store wasn't in the heart of downtown of one of the business cities in America or else i would be there way more often.

I really like the heel-cups of the 19s. The knit is cool too, but they have to hit the right colorway for that two-tone to work.

But the big turn-off to me is that cage.. if there was some different solution to that (other cage / no cage) I'd be more inclined to get one.

I agree, the case looks like crap especially the front portion where it’s straight versus being angled like previous cages which aligns with the 3-stripes

What was on sale though?
Wish my local Adidas store wasn't in the heart of downtown of one of the business cities in America or else i would be there way more often.

Some of their clothing and shoes were on sale...it was at the start of the christmas shopping season... went in and spotted the shoe...out of pure luck she said she had one left ..The store is the downtown Toronto flagship location ... people slept on them here i guess (or spent their money on Concord's) ?

Some of their clothing and shoes were on sale...it was at the start of the christmas shopping season... went in and spotted the shoe...out of pure luck she said she had one left ..The store is the downtown Toronto flagship location ... people slept on them here i guess (or spent their money on Concord's) ?
I'm in Chicago. I went down to cop the OG's on release day (or shortly there after) when they had 30 percent off all purchases that included a boost item. When I went down, the creams were still in stock. This was late November.

I also went back on Christmas eve to get my girl the Lady Liberty's. They still had Creams and O.G.'s in stock.

I don't think boost moves like that in store anymore, even hyped stuff.

Back
Top Bottom