ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Somebody added some gold vinyl to the stripes and gold lace tips on the Bapes - similar to the early concept leak. Looks way better in my opinion. Wonder why Adidas decided not to green light that.

Wasnt there that dude on here that sold stripe stickers to do this?

the white stripe would've complimented the white boost like the Bape NMD. But even still. I'd prefer the white over the metallic gold stripes

I like both the black and camo pairs but I realistically can't keep two $250 shoes when other stuff are dropping this month. Thankfully hit the camo pair in my size.

Had the same thought so I put all my energy into the camo and I thankfully hit also. Between the 2 you have to go with that classic Bape Green camo.

Wild like a year and a half ago the Reigning Champ 1.0 UB was going for like $500+ in my size. Just got bid accepted on SX for $271 :nthat:

The hype train has officially left Ultra Boost Station, and I’m loving every minute of it. :D

Nice pick up! Someone got a wood wood sz 9 for $500, yea still a lot but nowhere near what it was 1 yr ago

Fam I am STUCK between going for one of the Game Of Thrones, Huangs or the OW Air Maxes on Feb. 7th.

GoTs are clearly the worse looking but thats my show....AM 90s are purely for resell. Huangs are somewhere in between

Wild like a year and a half ago the Reigning Champ 1.0 UB was going for like $500+ in my size. Just got bid accepted on SX for $271 :nthat:

The hype train has officially left Ultra Boost Station, and I’m loving every minute of it. :D
so we're the same size :wink:

I've had a low bid on stockx for that pair too. was hoping to get for even cheaper lol

Fam I am STUCK between going for one of the Game Of Thrones, Huangs or the OW Air Maxes on Feb. 7th.

GoTs are clearly the worse looking but thats my show....AM 90s are purely for resell. Huangs are somewhere in between

GoTs will very likely sit so I’d go for those last.

Depends on if Adidas is doing a splash page for the Huangs on Thursday. If they are doing splash, I’d get my Draw entries for the OW 90s in on SNKRS right at 10, and then hit the splash page. If it’s not splash, I’d try for Huangs right at 10 and then get my Draw entries in before 10:10 for the OW 90s.

You should be able to try for both. Really hard to judge the hype behind the Huangs imo.

GoTs will very likely sit so I’d go for those last.

Depends on if Adidas is doing a splash page for the Huangs on Thursday. If they are doing splash, I’d get my Draw entries for the OW 90s in on SNKRS right at 10, and then hit the splash page. If it’s not splash, I’d try for Huangs right at 10 and then get my Draw entries in before 10:10 for the OW 90s.

You should be able to try for both. Really hard to judge the hype behind the Huangs imo.
this was pretty helpful bro, I appreciate it. Even tho splash would be a bad way to do it, I feel like that's gonna be Adidas' M.O with this drop, for some reason

IMG_1589.JPG
Just grabbed these at Burlington. Can't go wrong for 45$

You guys check out farfetch lately? The have all the og pharrell's bunch of old boost nerd pharrell's. All are for a premium but the needs have almost a fsr. Weird af lol

Back
Top Bottom