ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For me these are the dopest out of the never made pack scooped these then doubled back for the white and grey pair
D0A0B165-D343-4DFE-9464-62C175B78DFF.jpeg

I feel really bad for the comic book fans and parents of girls who wanted to get the AM4s and weren't familiar with how limited sneaker releases (especially on Footsites) generally go. The artist behind the design of the AM4s is getting caught in the crossfire, but thankfully most of the ire is directed at Adidas & FTL for how few pairs there were and how quickly the bots gobbled them all up. We're all used to the BS, most of these folks aren't.

2019 is off to a slow start. Was intrigued by these and finally found a CW I liked:
Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 2.59.02 PM.png
The ankle reminds me of the ATR UB mid and the midsole of the solar boost. But combined they feel awesome and rugged but not bulky. You won't have any troubles of having to stretch out the ankle collar.

Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 2.59.24 PM.png

The comfort is definitely there, almost feels like a winterized UB Mid. I'd say just a hair more firm than UB mids and the overall feel is a bit roomier so wider feets will love these better than the mids.

I went with my 3.0/4.0 size which is a .5sz down from my 1.0/2.0 and they fit perfect with a 'normal' thickness of sock. If you intend to go hiking in these with thick socks, sticking to your 1.0/2.0 size will give you that bit of room.

I feel really bad for the comic book fans and parents of girls who wanted to get the AM4s and weren't familiar with how limited sneaker releases (especially on Footsites) generally go. The artist behind the design of the AM4s is getting caught in the crossfire, but thankfully most of the ire is directed at Adidas & FTL for how few pairs there were and how quickly the bots gobbled them all up. We're all used to the BS, most of these folks aren't.
They can pay up if they want em that badly :lol:

Back
Top Bottom