ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have to disagree. These joints sat and went on sale
Nah you’re tripping. I’m one of the OGs and OG White UB always sold out. The only ones that went on sale was the White Energy Boost ESM he was originally seen wearing during the Bulls/Cavs performance.

1589723000165.jpeg

You guys remember when that eBay seller had a bunch of triple whites and core blacks for decent prices? What a great time lol.

My first pair of ub was og white and I got them under retail for 150 from oneness

Last edited:
When putting in the Triple White product ID in the link for the German adidas page it just says site not found, but when putting in the product ID for the Core Blacks it redirects with OOS in the link. Possible Core Black drop? Same for the UK

wow haven’t been in this thread in ages lol. Didn’t attempt the raffle on adc but seems like people took L’s. Maybe adc finally learned they gotta do a better job limiting supply to create more hype.

I have my kith cobras and got rid of amm UB plus cream UB so figured I didn’t need these. Although I will say I’m missing the cream ub’s a bit. OG purps still rocked daily

Ever since I did a return, my streak of 7 raffle Ws has been a streak of Ls now on ADC. Broke the formula I guess

For some reason I was positive I’d hit the ADIDAS draw.m simply because I didn’t care to miss.
Those 1.0 are fire no doubt but a DRAW?
Hype alone makes them less attractive.
Apples to Apples the I like the 2.0 shape and fit way more than 1.0, aesthetics probably 1.0. I also like the White sole on 2.0.
I’d probably prefer the 4.0 over the 2.0 if it had the white sole.
I never had a 1.0 that I wore during release because I bought a 12 not knowing I’d need a 13, and when I UNDS sometime later the hype already grabbed any leftover sizes.
No lie, only reason I’m back on UB after all this time is, the comfort as always is A1, but now I can just walk in a grab the color I want when I want and don’t have to worry about some silly draw.
I think I’ll buy a pair of 2.0Vapormax Volt today, with the money I saved from the L here.
Normally I’d say “I hope y’all cooked though”, but I’ll probably see all today’s Draw W’s up for sale anyways so...don’t know if congratulations would be in order.
(Salt post of the day)

Nah you’re tripping. I’m one of the OGs and OG White UB always sold out. The only ones that went on sale was the White Energy Boost ESM he was originally seen wearing during the Bulls/Cavs performance.

1589723000165.jpeg
I mean maybe bc I'm in an area that gets a lot of stock but I can promise you I'm not lying about white 1.0s going on sale. Im in the NYC and north NJ area if it matters

For some reason I was positive I’d hit the ADIDAS draw.m simply because I didn’t care to miss.
Those 1.0 are fire no doubt but a DRAW?
Hype alone makes them less attractive.
Apples to Apples the I like the 2.0 shape and fit way more than 1.0, aesthetics probably 1.0. I also like the White sole on 2.0.
I’d probably prefer the 4.0 over the 2.0 if it had the white sole.
I never had a 1.0 that I wore during release because I bought a 12 not knowing I’d need a 13, and when I UNDS sometime later the hype already grabbed any leftover sizes.
No lie, only reason I’m back on UB after all this time is, the comfort as always is A1, but now I can just walk in a grab the color I want when I want and don’t have to worry about some silly draw.
I think I’ll buy a pair of 2.0Vapormax Volt today, with the money I saved from the L here.
Normally I’d say “I hope y’all cooked though”, but I’ll probably see all today’s Draw W’s up for sale anyways so...don’t know if congratulations would be in order.
(Salt post of the day)
IDK if I'm elitist for this but as soon as I learned they were a draw they went cornball status for me. Midas whale put a rose run on a draw. Hell even GR new balances been getting raffle treatments lately. mind boggling.

I mean maybe bc I'm in an area that gets a lot of stock but I can promise you I'm not lying about white 1.0s going on sale. Im in the NYC and north NJ area if it matters
I don't think you're lying that you got them on sale. Even the Y3 Pureboosts that Jerry Lorenzo made popular, which now go for $1000+ were discounted at some point.

It took a while for the general public to catch on to boost, and for short period of time there were opportunities to score some good deals. But overall the White 1.0 was the most popular. I even remember the days when the community here only shared news and links with regulars via PM because we didn't want those affiliate sites to get a hold of them.

• Sad
Reactions: JPS
SMH I'm mad yaw aint PM me for nothin then
Apparently you weren't around. Otherwise, you'd recall the madness. I had four orders for UltraBoosts (mostly Core Black 2.0's) cancelled before I finally sucessfully obtained my first pair, which were Core Black 1.0's from Winn Sports or RevUp Sports. I could've paid a little bit more on eBay or GOAT to avoid the trouble, but I was retail or bust.

Back
Top Bottom