ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trying to clean some of my pk nmds. What methods do you guys use? I heard washing machine works but wanted to make sure. Also oil based sharpie for the boost? Thanks all!

Forgot they were dropping and tried to join the queue at around 8:07 AM pst and they were already sold out

Can I get a legit check on these Kith Ultra boost? if this is the wrong place to do it, i apologize.

thank you in advance!

wore these all dai, nee go to's, felt so good I forgot they were on

zk.jpg

Grabbed a pair of Cream’s.I regretted passing on them a few years back.
My last Ultraboost I purchased was Huang’s Cny.

Last edited:
Random, but the other day I found myself chuckling when I randomly thought about the time the guy in here wanted to build his own pair of Creams :rofl:

And then coincidentally there's a Cream restock today....

I sold my creams couple years ago for $350 used no regrats. Got the RLEA pair to replace them and I'm really happy with it. More comfy than 1.0s.

Random, but the other day I found myself chuckling when I randomly thought about the time the guy in here wanted to build his own pair of Creams :rofl:

And then coincidentally there's a Cream restock today....

Was that that guy who had two left shoes? Or he had a pair of some other colors and he was going to Frankenstein them together?

damn those creams really sold did they? BOOST IS BACK :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:but for real glad to see some love for 1.0s. don't see myself buying any unless they make some interesting new cws. all about those nmd s1s now

Back
Top Bottom