adidas BOUNCE thread - AlphaBOUNCE, ProBOUNCE, ExplosiveBOUNCE, MadBOUNCE, etc...

Oh and as for sizing... I got my black pair today. I wear 12.5 in Ultraboost and with these Bounce, my feet are swimming in sz 12. I'm thinking of trading for a pair of 11.5. These things are looong on my narrow feet.

I think we need to stop using UB as a comparison. Some people go TTS and some go .5 up in UB so saying same size or .5 can be misleading.

Ok so when someone asks about sizing, we should just say "Eff you, find out for yourself"?? Half the people asking about Bounce already have a pair of Boosts...

I get almost everything, Nike, adidas, whatever in size 8 and I've been fine. UB in 8, AB in 8. Little extra toe room in the AB but it's fine. Only thing I should have sized down on was circaknit nmd

Did anyone actually call UBIQ when I posted the # for the OG's yesterday?

Y'all missed out bc they would have shipped

They put them on their site today and the went in seconds

My opinions on FIT:  

(Note: fit based on wearing with Nike Dri-Fit socks)

Just got the Aramis pair in both my TTS and .5 down (size 10 and size 9.5, respectively). For reference, I go .5 up for UBs (size 10.5). My feet aren't super wide, but they are a bit wider than normal.

I did notice that this shoe runs a bit snug, but not on the level of UB snugness. Furthermore, the snugness of the shoe is somewhat deceiving in that even though the front half of the shoe fits snug (around your forefoot area), it doesn't really increase the heel lock down (if that makes sense).

The difference in snugness between TTS and .5 down is minimal & slightly noticeable. The difference in length, on the other hand, is VERY noticeable. For me, even though going .5 down makes the shoe slightly more snug, for some reason it fits my foot better and therefore feels more comfortable than going TTS. The TTS bends weird with my foot for some reason. Going .5 down "hugs" your foot better I guess, but it's not the "uncomfortable" type of snugness. Nevertheless, it's definitely a weird type of fit on this shoe, and I can see how each person's foot shape will take differently to it.

Bottomline:

If you are planning to wear these with thin socks, I would strongly suggest going .5 down from your TTS. Fit will be barely snug, very comfortable.

If you are planning to wear these with thicker socks (ex. Nike Dri-Fit, Elite), you could go TTS (relaxed snug, slightly annoying length) or .5 down (more snug, but still comfy & better length).

Last edited:
I got the shipping confirmation email yesterday, but I did call yesterday and rep said the original store that had them were OOS and that my order was being fulfilled by another store. I suggest calling CS.

Called today and they said it just shipped today and got my tracking. :smokin

Got the navy/teal pair in as well as the black/purple and core black.

Like all of them but am not sure about the navy/teal. Might have to return or sell those. Love the core black and black/grey pairs however.

These fit me just fine tts.  I have four pairs in 3 colorways (have a og size 11.5 for sale).  I've worn them with invisible socks and high socks and to me unless you have a fat foot people are making too big of a deal out of the sizing.  If you have a fat foot first of all very few if any running type sneakers are going to fit you well.  That's just life. 

Got the navy/teal pair in as well as the black/purple and core black.

Like all of them but am not sure about the navy/teal. Might have to return or sell those. Love the core black and black/grey pairs however.

who are all these collabs you were talking about?

Sizing questions must be near half of what is posted.... it does get exhausting.  I like to help but you don't know if your helping or not... Wide or Narrow foot is hardly enough of a description to help - both descriptions can vary widely (relative) depending on both the "actual" physicality PLUS the shoe in question..  

Post launch, the best advice is always to find a lame colorway in-store and go try on for yourself asap... 

Last edited:
I've been wearing these all day and they do loosen up a bit, still snugger than a UB but def more comfortable than right out of the box.

got them in today. probably going to send them back to adidas. something about them just isnt doing it for me. plus one of the laces has a snag like it was a sign. :\

baffles me that my two OG colorway shipped on release date yet my all blacks are still backordered and no telling when they'll ship.  

Back
Top Bottom