adidas BOUNCE thread - AlphaBOUNCE, ProBOUNCE, ExplosiveBOUNCE, MadBOUNCE, etc...

So going back to someones topic that these are extremely slippery.... well they were right, I ate Sh** the other night at the club 
roll.gif
roll.gif

So what's the general consensus on these? They don't seem to be wildly popular but that is perfectly ok with me. I'm just looking for a shoe to do everyday activities in that will eventually become workout shoes. Deciding between these and Nike free rn flyknit nothing fancy.

So what's the general consensus on these? They don't seem to be wildly popular but that is perfectly ok with me. I'm just looking for a shoe to do everyday activities in that will eventually become workout shoes. Deciding between these and Nike free rn flyknit nothing fancy.
IMO, these are perfect for what you need them for. They're easy to keep clean and the can be worn with sweats,shorts and proper fitted jeans to me. This form of Bounce may feel a little stiff if you're a smaller guy. I'm around 200 lbs and they compress just enough for me. The cushion is stable enough for gym machines and lifting but I wouldn't run or try any intense lateral movements in them though. My pair sits on a rack next to the door on a (grab and go) rack along with a few different models. All in all, they are a solid choice. Hope this helps.

I've honestly had no problems with them then again I live in SoCal where it's pretty dry year-round and I just avoid wearing them when there's rain.

To me, it's not as bad as UBs, I don't go skating on bathrooms with the ABs on while UBs makes me want to go barefoot when there's even the slightest moist in the area.

Overall the ABs has a bigger rubber contact that just goes flat to the ground once you put weight on it which really helps with traction unlike the UBs where it's just those tiny raised pods contact point that touches the ground and provides traction.

Last edited:
I'm just going to post it here because this is probably the closest to a BOUNCE thread we have?

Might just change this to the official BOUNCE thread too.

Looks like Adidas is going to try and capitalize on 'em and just remake past models with this midsole starting with...

Superstar Bounce
View media item 2321467View media item 2321469

Last edited:
I just thought about it today, I'd be willing to see an alphabouxe silhouette with the extended ankle sock look like the y-3 approaches or flying mercurials. Something tells me they'd look great.

It could look good, they actually have a good base with the AB but since it isn't flying off the shelves means it'll get less attention.

Wouldn't surprised if they add boost on it in the future :rofl:

They do keep putting the bounce-tech on Superstars though, all black PKs.
View media item 2326126

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom