adidas BOUNCE thread - AlphaBOUNCE, ProBOUNCE, ExplosiveBOUNCE, MadBOUNCE, etc...

Do you guys know why these are hype? It is because of me. I am mister hype man. I posted these in the mmd fb group and told them I was paying 400 euro just so these can sell out even more. I am mister hype. You will see the new generation of hype with me taking over.

Do you guys know why these are hype? It is because of me. I am mister hype man. I posted these in the mmd fb group and told them I was paying 400 euro just so these can sell out even more. I am mister hype. You will see the new generation of hype with me taking over.
roll.gif

Hmm I noticed on this restock there weren't any 14s listed. Makes me wonder if they existed at all because my order is still being processed.

Yes, my size.  And I decided to pass on the first release and now want to try.  But.... no 14:smh:

Missed out as well. Did you guys call your city adidas store to see if they got any in?

This feels just like how it did for the 3m UB. Ended up getting them from Amazon of all places months later [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Banned from adidas again, I can never check out on adidas for any release, it's so damn frustrating. If anyone can help me out I'd appreciate it

Picked up a pair from the US restock

Got really freaked by the checkout loop, but finally got through after like a 10th try

I'm a hypebeast baby, so why don't you kill me...

Nice! I was able to cop these right before this thread got to 10 pages!

Good luck everyone!

Back
Top Bottom