adidas BOUNCE thread - AlphaBOUNCE, ProBOUNCE, ExplosiveBOUNCE, MadBOUNCE, etc...

Copped OG sz 10 -- dunno why. Will probably cancel. I got the blacks to be my beaters...no idea why I let myself get hypebeasted into those OG TD lookin jawns

I'm not trying any of the colored bottoms until we find out how ugly it is once that paint wears away... Remember these are only $100... 

Motion capture only for me...

still cant get a 10.5 or 11 from any site in OG colorway.

i bought a 10 last week and its too tight

Last edited:
great just checked my email and the payment went through on paypals end but i have no email from finishline.

thats an L right?

I know for UBs, a women's shoe size is equivalent to a whole size up from a men's size. Is this the case for all adidas shoes, or just UBs? Cause there is a size 11 in women that I could cop since a men's size 10 is sold out.

Edit: nevermind, sold out

Last edited:
Failed on my TTS but was able to cop .5 up. Will it be tolerable? I go .5 up on UB

TTS will have a ton of room in the toe, a half size up? Bruh.

I go a half size up in UB and I went a half size down in these.

Last edited:

Yeah, terrrrrible nickname and inaccurate.
I seen people calling them "the 2Chainz" since he had em on at the NBA Finals, which is basically the first time most people saw them. I'm alright with that name. Better than Turtle Doves. Next people gonna call anything with some black and red on it breds. Nope. I know bout the Top Ten 2Chainz but I'm talkin the color, not the shoe.

That said... I copped a pair of the at FL. Had to refresh a few times though. This was at 10:05 tho.

Last edited:
I can't believe how difficult these were to get on the footsites. I really didn't expect that.
Luckily i copped on FNL.

Damn 15% code doesn't work on FTL, says the amount doesn't meet the requirement even though the amount is over $75. Oh well $5 discount only since they charge shipping :smh:. Will wait until things die down as I like the black colorway and waiting to see if they have something without the spotted graphics.

Did the white/silver pair actually drop and sell out that fast or are they just listed with Go live on the sizes later?

I have an extra size 9 in the turtle dove in hand if anyone needs it before i ship it back to adidas.

aramis is on the shoe box. i prefer motion capture, though... as do most blogs.  anyhoo, should be in store for those that missed out online.  I'm done.com, 3 is enough.

Back
Top Bottom