adidas BOUNCE thread - AlphaBOUNCE, ProBOUNCE, ExplosiveBOUNCE, MadBOUNCE, etc...

PANDAS it is. 
pimp.gif
Fine with me lol

Surprised the black pair is sitting. Copped those and the OGs off Macy's. I'd rather call them Pandas than 2Chainz or turtle doves. 
Same here but im stoked as well.

I have a $20 VIP to FTL that begins tomorrow and I def. dont mind buying the blacks for $80

Surprised the black pair is sitting. Copped those and the OGs off Macy's. I'd rather call them Pandas than 2Chainz or turtle doves. 
1st pair I copped. I was like I can destroy these and still continue to keep my OG core black UB on ice.

I think you are right and wrong.

The other colors seem to sit.

the "pandas" seem to sell like water
My guess is all the other colors will be everywhere for a long time. Nothing wrong with that. My guess is that the Pandas will be much more limited and when they gone, they gone.

Picking up some Lillards and saw dude buy two pairs of the panda/zebra pair at FTL. Guy said they're liable to be gone today. The adidas store sold out already.

I just want the black pair which seem to be chilling for now. They aren't as tight as the Lillards but also not as wide. I'm .5 down in Lillards and TTS was perfect for these. The bounce is also noticeably softer.

Finishline Westfield SF said they haven't sold a pair as of 11:30am so go there if you want the pandas.

"Pandas" is such a corny nickname for these. I'm calling em OGs since it's the first colorway.

Why not call them the Aramis.....like adidas did

Or no nickname at all
Well you gotta call them something. White/black, whatever, just something. Unless you always want to be calling them "that first colorway that released with the black dots" People are gonna keep calling them pandas I'm sure but I won't take part haha

Last edited:
Well you gotta call them something. White/black, whatever, just something. Unless you always want to be calling them "that first colorway that released with the black dots" People are gonna keep calling them pandas I'm sure but I won't take part haha

White/black isn't a nickname. It's a colorway.

Calling them the 2 chainz,panda, turtle dove etc is stupid and cringeworthy. Not every shoe needs a nickname

White/black isn't a nickname. It's a colorway.

Calling them the 2 chainz,panda, turtle dove etc is stupid and cringeworthy. Not every shoe needs a nickname
You're preaching to the choir man, but I'm gonna call them OGs since it's the original colorway and easier than typing white/black every time, technically the colorway is Core Black/Iron Metallic.

Every pair of the alphabounce are "Aramis" so that def won't work as an identifier for this colorway, although they do write aramis on the label of them.

Last edited:
Got two pairs of the og colorway and one pair of the black.  Was an accident getting the second pair.  They're incredible for the price point. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom