adidas BOUNCE thread - AlphaBOUNCE, ProBOUNCE, ExplosiveBOUNCE, MadBOUNCE, etc...

Tried on. These are okay. Upper is really nice. Heel is cushy but stiff, fore foot stiff. May have to break in to get the real comfort

Just initial thoughts

Isnt Aramis the technology used to make the shoe? I thought it was labeled Aramis by default.

Id stick with OG. These joints do not look like a panda or an x6.
Yeah Aramis is the tech used to make the shoe, but the first colorway references the actual projection pattern of tech itself as seen here

As far as I've seen, the OG colorway has "Alphabounce M Aramis" printed on the label whereas other colorways just say "Alphabounce M" but I haven't seen a lot of box labels for these yet so I'm sure if that's accurate accross the board.

The OGs accents on the upper is indistinguishable. All the other pairs look like they have a different shape. 

the motion capture pair is the only cw that looks good so far imo

the pattern disguises the ugliness of the design

solid cws look awful and awkward 

that being said looking forward to trying these on  

the motion capture pair is the only cw that looks good so far imo

the pattern disguises the ugliness of the design

solid cws look awful and awkward 

that being said looking forward to trying these on  
I tried the black colorway on last week and it looked much better on foot than in hand, but yeah I agree the og is the only good colorway so far.

Yea the print hides those ripples on the side well. I can prob only do print designs on these & them all white print ones

Just copped my size 12 at FTL... w/ my mili discount to sweeten the deal of the day

The black pair looks pretty G as well but I had to go with the OG

Last edited:
OG's sounds good enough for me. I ain't callin them Aramis even if Adidas does. Aramis is some cheap ****** $10 cologne. Hell nah.. 

Anyone else with the OG Panda have issues with the paint? Noticed one of the locals purchased a pair over the weekend and the paint is already rubbing off.

What did i start? 
roll.gif

Can't wait to try the black pair on, they're looking good. 

Anyone else with the OG Panda have issues with the paint? Noticed one of the locals purchased a pair over the weekend and the paint is already rubbing off.
Yeah inspecting the midsole and noticed some inconsistencies but hell, it's $100 and I ain't expecting perfection

I hate the name panda.

It has already been used....on....

You guessed it

Pandas!!!

diadora-bait-kung-fu-panda-3.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom