adidas BOUNCE thread - AlphaBOUNCE, ProBOUNCE, ExplosiveBOUNCE, MadBOUNCE, etc...

Just got mine... a little more roomy than OG pair, but leaning towards keeping them...

Got my tans today. They run big and they're darker than what it seems on the site. I would keep them if they fit me but I'm gonna go ahead and return them unless an NTer wants them. Size 9.5 btw

Just got mine... a little more roomy than OG pair, but leaning towards keeping them...
Can you post pics?

Also, I wear a sz10-10.5 in UB, but hesitant on getting the tan AB in women's sz10.5 or sz11. 

Can someone help me out with this? Thanks.

For those looking for tans. Check your local champs. Mine had the tan, grey and black fishbone cw's.Copped the tans for me and the wife

Last edited:

Can you post pics?

Also, I wear a sz10-10.5 in UB, but hesitant on getting the tan AB in women's sz10.5 or sz11. 

Can someone help me out with this? Thanks.
I wear a sz 10 in UBs which fit me snug.

I went a men's sz 10 with these AB Tans and I could squeeze my index finger into the back of my heels when I shoved my feet all the way to the front. But my feet weren't sliding when I walked around. They were a comfortable fit. I didn't think they were too big.

Last edited:
I like the firmness. It still has the little bounce to it. I'm gonna have to scoop up a pair later after having to return my FTL pair that's too big and have to pay return shipping. The UB/NMD hype is taking away from these at the moment so it's expected some aren't feeling them or in a rush to get them. Should've released these sooner or later in the Spring as originally thought.

PK alphabounce plz? Or did I miss that they have it already? The UB 3.0 and NMD R2 just did too much one the look.

PK alphabounce plz? Or did I miss that they have it already? The UB 3.0 and NMD R2 just did too much one the look.
I'm not sure they're ever gonna do it. The new EM (Engineered Mesh) versions seem sort of like the AB version of PK. I have a feeling the stretchiness of PK wouldn't mix that well with the firmness of the AB sole.

But you never know, maybe they'll do it down the line as some kind of limited hybrid type thing the way they've done w/ the PK EQTs and whatnot.

I have the OG, black, and grey/mints. I just don't "need" the tans, especially having the french beige NMDs...and tan UBs coming next year hopefully.

But I definitely agree that PK would not work very well on this shoe. It's already a bit wobbly due to the heavier, sturdy sole and light upper. Primeknit would just have your feet sliding from side to side.

Ugh. I went to the adidas store in sf Westfield shopping center to find out that they "never" got the men's tan. I wanted to do an exchange since I grabbed a grey with $20 off. I tried calling, but I kept getting an automated message about them not selling Yeezy besides through confirm app.

Tried to pte-order on adidas, but my tan was canceled. Anyone think i can exchange at a champs without receipt or that sticker on the box?

Ugh. I went to the adidas store in sf Westfield shopping center to find out that they "never" got the men's tan. I wanted to do an exchange since I grabbed a grey with $20 off. I tried calling, but I kept getting an automated message about them not selling Yeezy besides through confirm app.

Tried to pte-order on adidas, but my tan was canceled. Anyone think i can exchange at a champs without receipt or that sticker on the box?
Yeah lots of adidas stores never got them in. They weren't lying to you haha

Was able to swap the greys for tans. All is right in the world. There are good people!

Where were you able to do the swap? I went to champ's today and asked if I could exchange my tans I copped from ADC and they said I couldn't.

Where were you able to do the swap? I went to champ's today and asked if I could exchange my tans I copped from ADC and they said I couldn't.
Of course you can't do that. Like, you can't buy a product from Target and try to exchange it at Walmart. All you can do right now is to return your pair to ADC and buy again. Adidas doesn't do exchanges btw.

Last edited:
Can anybody tell me anything about the EU release of the tan Alphabounce? Seems like they have not released yet but I can´t find any info.

Of course you can't do that. Like, you can't buy a product from Target and try to exchange it at Walmart. All you can do right now is to return your pair to ADC and buy again. Adidas doesn't do exchanges btw.

My boy is a manager at a footsite store and has suggested before to do a non-receipt exchange and I also know that people have ordered Nike tech fleece in the wrong size from a non footsite and have exchanged it at a footlocker for their size so it's been done before.

Not that big a deal tho. I just don't wanna return them and rebuy at retail. Ima go back and ask a different employee. If he allows me to exchange I'll do it and have some ABs. If not I'll just ship them back to ADC.

Back
Top Bottom