adidas Crazy Light review...

once again great review bryan.... still trying to hold off buying a pair =/ lol

^ same here, but with how well the shoe has been selling, IMO not so likely .. we'll see though

My boy tore 3 ligaments in his ankle wearing these joints. I'm sticking with NIKE.

lmaoooo. i tore my meniscus in may in my kobes.... never got hurt in adidas... and i aint a fan boy of any brand
so with that being said.... very cool story, esp since it has nothing to do witih you

I tore my acl in brons.... i still wear brons! injurys happen. If the shoe dosent feel secure on your foot/ankle then get a pair that does.. end of.

Originally Posted by nyk2010

My boy tore 3 ligaments in his ankle wearing these joints. I'm sticking with NIKE.

If you get into a car accident driving a honda should u never buy one again?
eyes.gif

D Rose sprained his ankle in these and switched shoes in between games. I wouldn't rock 'em.

i've said this many times before... NBA players and even many of us are superstitious..... cuz one dude sprains his ankle in a shoe doesn't mean the other will. LO would always go back to the kobe IV after wearing a new nike shoe for a while. try the shoes for yourself without any bias to nike or any other shoe and see how u like them

Back
Top Bottom