Adidas D ROSE 5

Not feeling the white midsole line and too much clear sole. The front of the outsole should've been solid rubber or smoked translucent. I'd swap to black laces too. The wait for the Away is painful with these new colorways coming before them. :smh:

Not feeling the white midsole line and too much clear sole. The front of the outsole should've been solid rubber or smoked translucent. I'd swap to black laces too. The wait for the Away is painful with these new colorways coming before them.
mean.gif
They remind me of the WoW TNS, which is why I like em...

Last edited:
Anyone who's hooped in these a few times now -- do you think they'd benefit from a thicker insole?  A little bit more under your foot up front particularly?

Just curious.  Thanks in advance

I was able to order the black/whites earlier-got order confirm email as well....But now it won't add them to cart. 

Anyone who's hooped in these a few times now -- do you think they'd benefit from a thicker insole?  A little bit more under your foot up front particularly?

Was just about to post this. Talking to another reviewer last night and before I finish mine I switched out the insole from the Rose 3 and the stock one on the 5. MAJOR difference. The extra room is taken up in the midfoot/forefoot and the pain I was having playing under my toes is gone. The basic structure of Boost is rough so it was rubbing my toes almost causing blisters - thicker insole took that away and gives a little more response.

Maybe they weren't suppose to release today?
this is what I'm thinking

I chatted with a rep and he said they are suppose to release in December. He said the Homes are having trouble adding to cart too but it works fine. He said to call their 800 number. I think they messed up and once the orders came in they stopped it from adding to carts.

Last edited:

Was just about to post this. Talking to another reviewer last night and before I finish mine I switched out the insole from the Rose 3 and the stock one on the 5. MAJOR difference. The extra room is taken up in the midfoot/forefoot and the pain I was having playing under my toes is gone. The basic structure of Boost is rough so it was rubbing my toes almost causing blisters - thicker insole took that away and gives a little more response.
Thanks duke -- good to know

Homes were the only D Rose that released yesterday.

Black/Ice is 11/13

Aways are 12/4

adidas.com was just having glitches (obviously)...

These homes are so crispy... haha

I know I've already said it... I just normally by black upper or darker colored shoes for ball.  The red/black/heather-grey type hits just flow real nicely with this pair.

Boost was pleny comfortable for me and with thicker socks the extra room in the toe is minimized. What bothers me most is the narrow fit and that strange ankle flex point when laced all the way up to play in. Anybody else experience this?

They took down the black/white pair. If it's indeed Nov 13 then they will probably ship them or won't ship them until the 13th. Definitely won't be cancelled.

View media item 1253130Prolly 1 of the best kicks I've wore the past 2 years n yes I'd prefer these over 29s.. Omg
The boost so responsive , for some reason these kicks makes me run faster just the Kobe 8s n 9s lol
But damnn... Boost is that ish!

View media item 1253130Prolly 1 of the best kicks I've wore the past 2 years n yes I'd prefer these over 29s.. Omg
The boost so responsive , for some reason these kicks makes me run faster just the Kobe 8s n 9s lol
But damnn... Boost is that ish!

Which one has better traction, the 29 or rose 5? Does the boost take time to break in?

^^^about the same on the traction
And the breaking time was quick , took me 1 game
The best thing I like about these kicks r it also has a better ankle protection than the 29s.
Maybe drose need to size down and stop wearing those speed wrap since they have such a great ankle protection

^^^about the same on the traction
And the breaking time was quick , took me 1 game
The best thing I like about these kicks r it also has a better ankle protection than the 29s.
Maybe drose need to size down and stop wearing those speed wrap since they have such a great ankle protection

Wow that's great news for me. Can i ask your style of play, height, and weight? I love to drive and slash so if i can get the rose 5 for cheaper than the xx9s AND they have better cushion, then that's a win win. Thanks for the input.

5"9 165lbs
Slasher, sometimes i try to imitate drose speed n moves, everything good from heel to forefoot .
U just gotta down size n ur good to go!!

Back
Top Bottom