Adidas D ROSE 5

Aways yes, not sure if the Alternates are. Blog sites say yes but they're not listed on launch release calendars only the Aways.

I'm gonna wait til the Bears go on sale.  Maybe even hope they pop up in outlets.

I'm pulling for Rose, but man, he keeps getting hurt and leaving games.  I would think that is going to hurt his shoe sales both because of limited time on court in them and people attributing injuries to them.  I was worried the Bears would move quickly but there are still FSR's online.

Damn I didn't need to see that.  I kept things light this BF and only got myself a tank top.  Absolutely do not need anymore shoes right now.

After seeing BHM Jordan 1s, wondering if those black and white Rose 5s are BHM colorway and not Christmas.

"Bad Dreams"
adidas-basketball-bad-dreams-collection-1.jpg

Very fitting name for the pack. :x The Roses and the Crazy Lights are the decent ones. Pass on them though.
adidas-basketball-bad-dreams-collection-2.jpg

adidas-bb-mag-xmas-pack-5.jpg

adidas-bb-mag-xmas-pack-14.jpg

adidas-bb-mag-xmas-pack-9.jpg

adidas-bb-mag-xmas-pack-10.jpg

adidas-bb-mag-xmas-pack-12.jpg

Last edited:
Wish the forefoot boost were thicker too. Maybe they'll get that right on the 6 or some upcoming team shoe.

The first and only D. Rose shoe I've owned was the D3 Nightmare joints. Been a sucker for the theme(I love the movie) ever since. They did a decent job executing the theme on these once again. Joints scream Jack Skelington IMO.

Last edited:
Youtube reviewers said these aren't as great as they expected. Anyone prefer these over the other shoes that are currently out?

Last edited:
Yeah, that's one reason why I'm not quite on board yet.  Duke gave them a cosign and that counts for a lot in my book as we typically have similar opinions on performance shoes.  I'm fine without them at the moment, so I'm going to wait until they go on clearance.

Man - aesthetic wise, those Christmas joints are on fire. At least, I'm assuming the "Bad Dreams" are the Christmas shoes..

But I'm stopping myself from dropping money because Rose hasn't been the perfect bill of health this season with all his minor injuries, and also the less than stellar reviews I'm getting from other people.

I would put them probably # 4-7 for me this year, in that range. But the XX9 and the CF Drive are better. I just don't really like the materials on the Brenda's I got - would have preferred the Aways or homes - something a little more form fitting. It is the best shoe adidas has put out in a while.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom