Adidas EQT Elevation

Does anyone know where Canada can cop the dunk contest pair for around Finishline's discounted price? It sucks that Finishline does not accept a Canada billing address. Thanks in advance. 

Got my two pairs in from Finishline two days ago. Quality was not good at all. I bought the "Draft Day" pair from Oneness Boutique and the quality on those was superb. I've always had a bad experience with the shoes I buy from Finishline, maybe it's just me :lol:

Broke them out yesterday.

You guys know how these fit compared to the crazy 8s?  I would say they are both same right?

love the fit of these but the cushioning is non existent lol
That's why I ultimately sold the crazy 8.  I mean, the whole nostalgia thing is there, but adidas soles aren't as comfortable as the nike kobe line.

I dunno though.  Anybody with some truthful insights to this?

I just got the white pair in the mail from overseas and I'm pretty disappointed....they aren't made of white leather like the originals. They are made of a plastic like, wack mock patent leather. I don't know why Adidas keeps changing these classics!

I just got the white pair in the mail from overseas and I'm pretty disappointed....they aren't made of white leather like the originals. They are made of a plastic like, wack mock patent leather. I don't know why Adidas keeps changing these classics!
i don't think any body uses leather for athletic shoes these days. everything is just cheaply made.

do you know where i can still get a pair of the white ones?  and can someone confirm if they fit like the crazy 8s?  I figured it would.

Dunk Contests $52 shipped or so on JimmyJazz.. use code AX96. Finally copped my pair after patiently waiting. :smile:

Dunk Contests $52 shipped or so on JimmyJazz.. use code AX96. Finally copped my pair after patiently waiting. :smile:

I did too about a week ago. Used the same code I think. They arrived in 2 days also. I was shocked.

Last edited:
Dunk Contests, John Wall and the Turquoise/Purple pair are at Burlington Coat Factory and Ross now. Scooped a second pair of the Dunk Contests. Couldn't pass for $40.

i'm looking to scoop a pair but i have wide feet and dont know if i should get my true size or go up a size. any suggestions? 

according to the adidas rep in the live chat, a new colorway is coming out in Jan 2015. he didnt know what color

Any other website that are selling these? I tried searching on eBay but all I could find is the black ones and the purple ones

Back
Top Bottom